Lizzy

As we continued with the tour I couldn't shake off the eerie feeling that someone or something was watching me. Looking over my shoulder I spotted a short figure peering out of the corner of the hallway observing me with interest. The nurse seemed to notice that I was a bit stiff/uncomfortable all of a sudden, glancing at my face she looked down the hall to see if there was anything that would have made me freeze up.

She didn't find anything.

" Anything the matter?" She asked as she gently touched my shoulder quickly making me relax under the warm touch. " I thought I saw someone there." I replied pointing in the direction I saw the short figure.

She made a 'o' with her mouth before explaining to me, " That was probably Lizzy. She's another part of the 6, she tends to... Observe people from afar, don't worry though she won't come close to you to actually do harm unlike some of them. " The last part came out as an audible whisper but I somehow managed to catch the very last bit of it. I suddenly felt curious as to why Lizzy was out her room, I mean- are they even allowed to get of the rooms? Tapping the nurses back I asked, " Why is she out of her room?" The nurse looked at me and pressed her lips into a thin line looking as if she just got asked a question that could win her 10 million dollars -if she got it right that is or otherwise she lost completely. I stood there waiting for my answer for a good 3 minutes until she patted my head and simply replied, " you'll know soon.. They all do" Deciding to not try to push my luck I simply went along with her answer.

I don't know why but for some reason I feel like I've been here before...