I

"So, do you think your studies are.... heretical Mr ....? How may I address you?"

"Mr Keniston is fine, and as for your question, yes I always knew my studies would rile up religion at one point...."

"Not just rile up Mr Keniston but you managed to anger the religious establishment of an entire country with your findings."

"Are you a serious reporter Ms Davidson?"

"Of course!"

"Would you mind if the entire American government was riled up if you exposed a scam?"

"I'm not sure what you are getting at..."

"I am a man of facts and so are you. You wouldn't have held this interview amidst all this commotion if you weren't. You don't mind getting your hands dirty for the truth. I don't either."

"Then truth it is. How significant are your findings Mr Keniston?"

"Significant enough to cause ripples in our understanding of this universe, not enough to put any sense in religious leaders."

"You do understand The Sentience Theory is not something they'd swallow easily. Particles acting on their own volition? Am I right Mr Keniston?"

"Particles acting as one being, with a conscience, and more than that, with an ability to shapeshift reality, to nudge nature in a particular direction."

"What do we know right now about these Sentient Particles Mr Keniston?"

Not enough apparently...