II

"Have you watched the movie The Unusual Suspects, Ms Davidson?"

"No. Unfortunately no."

"Well, there's a small quote, if you don't mind...."

"Of course not. Please, go ahead."

"The greatest stunt the Devil ever pulled was to convince the world he isn't real. Fascinating, isn't it ?"

"Yes, indeed Mr Keniston. But why is it relevant to this discussion?".

"These particles are extremely elusive. Almost as if they have a secret, they are not willing to show. A particle which people would like to call the True God Particle may not be Godly at all. Fatal accidents, at research centres, probably is one giveaway."

"Are you saying the particles... The Sentient Particles...... are to blame?"

"..........."

"Very well. This keeps getting better and better. Tell me, Mr Keniston, what is Music?"

"Have you ever had that one song that throws you down a valley of thoughts, somehow unrelated even?"

"I can think of multiple."

"Music does that but it is designed in such a way to make you in tune with the universe. To sense its movement and moves you with it. It creates a higher conscience. A sentient field. While the song lasts, you will start to understand everything there is to understand, yet feel so minuscule to the great vast cosmos."

"But do you deny cases such as Henry Pickford, a Sentience researcher, who went into paralysis and then a state of coma after being administered Music?"

"Sometimes the knowledge of the universe is too much for some people."

"Too much information to handle?"

"Too much information to digest."