chapter 1

Natalia's pov

"Charlotte , are you ready, we're gonna miss our flight." i yelled in a hurry "yesim going," she replied. i always dreamed of going to california with my bestfriend , we headed to the airport  in a rush and people were already getting on the plane so we ran. we got on and sat down and rested for the whole flight.

* fast foward flight*

once we got out of the airport,we didnt know where going to stay. So Charlotte and I wondered around i was on my phone trying to find a hotel but all of a sudden a boy bumped into me , i jumped and dropped my phone, he picked it up for me and made eye contact he then smiles, he got my hand and gave me back my phone . "im sorry i accedently bumped into you, im cameron dallas and you are?"he slighty said to me,  I felt butterflies in my stomach  he was so cute and handsome. "Its ok i'm Natalia and this is my bestfriend  Charlotte" i told him. "Nice to meet you Charlotte" he replied . Charlotte just  waved and looked at me, i started laughing. i was nervous , i can hardly think, " So are you new here?" he asked , " yeah im actually movin' in with Charlotte" " welcome to cali , hope y'all have a great time here" he smiled " here i'll give you my number incase you guys need anything" " Great , thanks cameron" i replied to him. Wow he was so nice and handsome but ok whatever focus lia focus where to stay.

Charlotte pov

Damn Natalia can get some . i looked at her when she mentioned my name to Cameron, i just looked at her like 'really'. Cameron was cute i'd admit that. well we have to find a place to stay hopefully soon.