Chapter 4

As we dusted ourselves of I said to her "one second I stood on that boys toe let me go and apologise" so I turned around and saw all 4 of them staring at us smiling. I felt a little embarrassed but I didn't care to much so I went up to him and said "I'm so sorry I stood on your toe it's just" but before I could finish the tall blonde boy with beautiful hazel eyes replied with it's ok you had a good cause I can see, I'm Tom by the way this is Noah Jake and Jacob." I blushed a bit because even tho I have only ever met this boy once I had a strange butterfly sensation in my stomach not like anything I have ever felt before. I began to walk away when Tom said "wait you like McFly?" I replied with an excited "yes I'm seeing them tonight at the o2 with my mate, oh and I'm Freya by the way" "no way we are going there to, maybe we will see you" he said not breaking eye contact once. "Maybe you will" I said with a flirty tone. As I walked away I hear Noah say "you guys were so totally flirting I think you should get her snap" so Tom ran after me and we exchanged snaps and he whispered in my ear "if I don't see you in the concert I would love to see you outside after" my expression as my friend recalled it was giddy and shy.