Prologue

??????? POV

"Uh, Starlight? How da frick are we going to get out of here? I don't have my car anymore..." I ask, dejectedly staring out at the empty parking lot.

"I got you, fam! Our ride should be here shortly." Starlight replies, glancing at her phone. A few minutes later, a car pulls up and a fox peeks out of the window. She has black fur with blue ears and blue tail tip, with badass red streaks going down her back and silver eyes. She's wearing a black shirt that loosely hangs off one shoulder, short black jean shorts with black leggings underneath, black knee-high high-tops with white laces, black-and-white striped gloves and a pencil sitting in the crook of her ear.

"Starlight? Is this the person?" the fox asks, looking around nervously.

"Yup! Scoot your tush, Moon! We need a ride to the nearest Subway, stat! My girl needs something other than the boring PB and J's this place gave her." Starlight throws the door open and leaps in the car. I climb in the back, relieved that I'm finally leaving this place. I'll finally get to see all my friends again! It has been a couple of years, I hope they haven't forgotten about me.

"Um, m-maybe you could go to Subway? Maybe I should drop your friend off at my apartment..." Moon stammers, focusing on the road ahead.

"Fine by me! You cool with that, friendo?" Starlight asks.

"Yeah, sounds great. And afterward, I'm going to do some stalking and find my friends so they can meet you guys! Trust me, they're amazing." I agree, looking at the glimmering stars.

"So, go to Shadow's house, then I'll steal her car to go to Subway and get some real food, then we meet your friends! Sounds like a plan!" Starlight whoops.

"Yeah, sounds like a plan. But how do we know your friends will even like us?" Moon asks.

"Well, one of my friends named Foxy somehow ended up bringing some of the most popular people in the school and some of the bullied kids together and made one of the biggest friends groups ever! It was epic. So don't worry, they'll like you. And if they don't, then I'll smack them across the face so hard they'll forget why they didn't like you." I clarify, leaning against the chair.

"Ok. That works." Moon chuckles, seeming a bit happier.

"Sweet! Then let's get started with our next adventure!"

I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKK!!! Third book, Let's go!! XD!! Who do you think the POV is? I'd love to hear your guesses below, thank you to the people who already have :D. And let's welcome Apinkandwhite_fox and buddybunnybonnie to the story! Please S-L-A-M that star and comment below! Hugs and Happy Wishes!