Tamaki amajiki catch up!🍛

How they feel about you

Tamki would die for you he would embarrass himself just be with you and if anything were to happen he would be right there helping you, comforting you he would be there for all of it.

When they make you embarrassed

So you and him were just talking with Mirio and well..."Hey Tama can you help me with todays homework?" Y/n says forgetting Mirio is there "S-sure thing b-unny" Tamaki stuttered out Mirio just sits there with his mouth open surprised and then you and Tamaki just look at each other noticing what you two just did.

When they see you naked

Tamaki asked you on a date at school you to were going to meet at the park and get some icecream. Tamaki got a little impatient while waiting and walked into your dorm room there he saw you who just took your towel off BUTT NAKED! He was a blushing mess as he closed the door that day you two did not go on your date.

When they're jealous

When Tamaki is jealous he will start being bold and brave, he will but his hands on your hips and or would hug you from behind, kissing your neck. If you didn't get that he would glare at the guy and they would back off.

When you wear his hoodies!
You two were just chilling out in his drom room watching YouTube videos and you got cold so you got up and walked to his closet, at this point he was looking at you confused. Then you grabbed one of his hoodies and put it on and then went back and cuddled up to him while he was flushed red because of how cute he thought you were.
Favorite cartoon

My little pony! Cute!