Prank Wars - Daniel Seavey (Why Don't We)

𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Hey guys, what's up? So, today I'm going to prank my boyfriend. I'm gonna tell him that I saw him last week with another girl." I say to my camera then I set it up to where Daniel won't see it. I sat on the bed. "Daniel! Come up here! We need to talk!" I yelled and put on my serious face. A couple seconds later Daniel came bursting through the door.  "Hi baby." He said trying to kiss me on my lips, but I moved away and he kissed my cheeks. He looks at me confused. "We need to talk." I said patting the space next to me for him to sit on. "Okay, what is it?" He said as he sat down. "I saw you last week." I said to him. "Yeah, I know, I saw you too baby." He said jokingly. "Stop joking around." I said, he stopped and looked at me with a straight face. "I saw you last week with another girl." I mentally laugh, but then I saw guilt washed over Daniel's face. Why? "I'm so sorry Apple." WTF?! Is he being serious right now? "I wish I told you sooner." He said, I'm so confused. "Told me what? Daniel this was supposed to be a prank." I said tears rolling out my eyes. "Yeah, I know." He said bursting out laughing. "Oh my god you bitch!" I yelled at him as he hugs me. "You know I would never ever cheat on you." I bury my face on the crook of his neck.  "How did you know that this was a prank?" I asked him.

𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸
"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." Apple said running upstairs. There's an empty bathroom over there, why did she went upstairs? I heard the door of our room closed. Okay, what's really going on? I walked upstairs and heard Apple doing her intro. Then I heard her plan. Sorry baby, but I'm the king of pranks and no one can prank me. I was going downstairs, then I heard Apple. "Daniel! Come on up here! We need to talk!"

𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸

"There's a bathroom downstairs baby." I said to her. Apple looks so dumbfounded. "Don't prank the Prank King, baby." I said to her as I gave her a peck on the lips.

𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I stood up from the bed and grabbed my camera. I did my outro and turned off my camera. "You bitch!" I shouted at Daniel. He seemed not offended. "Yeah okay, but I'm your bitch." He said standing up and walking towards me. He embraces me in a warm hug and give me a peck on my lips. "I love you baby." He said looking into my eyes. "I love you too Dani." I said as I seal the space between with a kiss.

------------------------------------------------------------
A/n: Since Dani loves his apple juice so much, this story is dedicated to all the apple juice around the world lmao😄 I posted this on facebook before sooooo