d r u g g e d

I never thought I'd be choking on my own breath and tears.

cast & crew -
(* means main characters.)

Krystal Brooks as Lily Collins. *

Harry Styles as Himself. *

Zayn Malik as Himself.

Louis Tomlinson as Himself.

Liam Payne as Himself.

Niall Horan as Himself. *

Jessa Reed as Ariana Grande (2013-2014) *

WARNING: INCLUDES ADULT CONTENT, SEXUAL SCENES, USE OF LANGUAGE AND DRUG USE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

hope u guys like this story ;))

((...))

Krystal.

I peeled my eyes opening, the darkness swallowing me. I sucked in the harsh air, trying to move, but only little space allowing myself to move a centimeter. I then remembered every single horrific event last night.

I'm in the trunk of someones car, and I have no idea who's it is.

I forced myself to close my eyes, laying my head on the hard surface of the trunk.

My thoughts drifted to last night, my throat going dry, my lips chapped.

((LAST NIGHT))k

"Bye!" I shouted, Jessa waving at me as she drove off.

It was a typical Friday night. Jessa would come over, we'd hangout while my mom would be at work 'till 12.

I closed the door, pushing my hair over my shoulder. My phone beeped, and I ran to the kitchen, and grabbing it.

Unknown: "Go upstairs, darling. Theres a surprise for you."

My heart hammered in my chest and my breath hitched. I suddenly needed air. I coughed, setting down my phone. I reached for a water bottle, gulping it halfway down. I screw the lid back on, picking up my phone again.

"Jessa, you're not scaring me lol x"

I forced myself to believe it was Jessa texting from her new boyfriend's phone.

"Oh, babe, I'm not Jessa." The unknown number texted back.

My eyes widened and I looked at the back door. I needed to get out of here, now.

I ran towards the back door, fumbling with the lock that my mom locked tighter since she always worked later than usual on Fridays. I'm nineteen, I can take care of myself.

Well, not right now.

My phone beeped again.

Unknown: "I'm coming downstairs."

I started to scream now, yell, shout, squeal even. I banged on the back door that wouldn't budge open. I heard the faint steps of footsteps, and I panicked.

I couldn't go out the front door, thats what a stupid girl in a horror movie would do and get killed, this is reality and I'm experiencing my own horrific movie.

"HELP!" I screamed, my phone beeping once again.

"Darling, you look beautiful with your hair like that." Unknown.

I picked up my phone and ran to the garage door. Luckily, it was opened. I shut the door, the cold air hitting my face like a truck. I click the button to open the garage, but it didn't work.

What the hell?!

My phone shone through the darkness.

Unknown: I switched the wires around, babe.

I shook my head, tears streaming down my face. I immediately opened the garage door, swinging open the door, colliding with a stranger.

"I told you to go upstairs, love." His lips pulled into a smirk before pulling me to his chest, holding a rag to my mouth and nose. I tried to fight back, but the chemicals were making me drowsy.

"Go to sleep, babe."

And with that, I did, my world fading slowly into the darkness. I felt like I was falling.

Like I was drugged.

((PRESENT))

The car hauled to a stop, my eyes immediately going open again. My shoulders were aching, in fact, every part of my body was aching. Shooting pains were shot up and down, my head spinning as I felt like throwing up. I was getting tired of the darkness.

On cue, the trunk was opened, a man towering over me.

"Get out, babe, we're home."

...

hey u guys!!

hopefully u guys like this so far ;))

ilysm xoxo

- makayla!!