Chapter 6 [R]

WARNING: This chapter contains MATURE CONTENT!

--READ AT YOUR OWN RISK--

now playing: 소유(SoYou) X 정기고(JunggiGo) - 썸(Some) feat. 긱스 릴보이 (Lil Boi of Geeks)

"Chul..." Hani's plan was to scowl at Heechul but her voice sounded weak.

In just seconds, Heechul already filled the gap between his and her lips. They're now kissing like their life is dependent on it.

"Shit!" Hani hissed between their wet and deep kiss.

"Fuck it!" Like what happened last month—Heechul decided to carry Hani to his room.

When he lay down Hani on his bed, he gave all his power to stop his self from what he's about to do.

"Heeyeon... You don't need to do this. If you're not ready. Just please leave before I totally loose my control. Jebalyo..." Instead of moving away from Heechul. Hani stayed under him.

She can feel the heavy breathing Chul's doing. He's restraining his self but they both knew that they want this and they really missed each other.

"I missed you Chul..." Hani said to Heechul with full of emotion. With that, he totally lost his control. He kissed her once again.

"God! You don't know how much I missed you Heeyeon!" Hani felt her heart skipped a beat with what Heechul said.

Everything happened so fast—Heechul didn't know who and when they removed all their clothes.

Heechul latches his tongue all over Hani's sensitive bud. The latter convulse with so much sensation. He then inserted two of his fingers in her.

"Ahh!" Hani moan when she felt Heechul found her g-spot.

"Oh gad I'm going to come Chul! Shit shit shit!" While Heechul is fingering her—he played with her already sore clit with his tongue and teeth. When he suck it and thrusts his finger faster—Hani reached her zenith.

Hani's still breathing heavy because of the orgasm that she reached when she felt Heechul thrust his member deep and hard in her wet and throbbing core. They both moan loudly because of the sensation.

"Chul, I can't take it anymore. I'm going to come again!" Heechul thrust faster until Hani cum for the second time.

Heechul didn't let Hani rest. He gave her love bites all over her body. From her chest to her flat stomach down to her inner thighs. And all could Hani do was moan in so much pleasure.

"Heeyeon... in all four." Hani just followed what Chul instructed her to do. Heechul slightly pull Hani on the corner of the bed. He's now standing on the floor while he can completely see Hani's sexy back.

With one big thrust, his member again infiltrated Hani's cunt deep.

"Chul! I can feel the tip!" Hani shrieked when she again felt Heechul's member hitting the deepest part of her body.

"Chul slow down! I'm going to cum fast!" Heechul didn't listen to Hani. Instead, his left hand played with her clit.

"Fuck! Not there!" And with that, Hani cum for the third time. But Heechul's not yet finished. He let Hani stand up and with that—He fucked while while standing. He can completely see Hani'ssex flushed face because she's facing him.

With that position, Hani can feel her clit rubbing against Heechul's long member. She feels exhausted already but the sensation and pleasure that she's experiencing is out of this world. Like her body has its own mind.

"Heechul fuck! I'm coming again aahhh ahhh ahhh!" With three deep and hard thrust—Heechul finally put all of his seed inside Hani. She completely felt how the tip of Heechul's huge member rubbing against her cervix. Their love juice gushed down to Hani's legs when Heechul pulled out his huge member.

"Damn it! I can't get enough of you Heeyeon." He grunted when he felt his arousal once again. She need Hani to rest. Reaching the zenith four times is exhausting to the body. Heechul carefully lay down her on the bed. He again get a warm wet towel and clean her. Like he did the first time they made love—shit. 

"I think I just had a full body orgasm, I can still feel my body tingling with pleasure. Ahhh." Hani softly moan. She can't believe the height of pleasure she's experiencing right now. She had never felt this in her whole life.

"What have you done to me hmmm..." Heechul just spooned her near him.

"I'm not sorry by the way..." He said. she gently bit his neck.

"Heeyeon, I'm already hard. Don't make it harder for me. You still need to rest at least thirty minutes." Her eyes widen with what he said.

"You mean to say, We're still not finished?!" Heechul laughed at Hani's reaction.

"You heard it right. We still have time you know? It's only three in the morning."

"Exactly! It's already three in the morning Chul. Let me rest for God's sake!" Heechul just let out a chuckle.

"Okay okay, rest now because tomorrow morning I mean later when you wake up. You know what will happen." Heechul gave Hani a chaste kiss. She just pouted after the kiss.

"You do know that you made me come four times tonight! Ohh Gad! The tingling is still there!" Hani's not joking because Heechul can feel her skin against his—she's burning hot. He can clearly see her crimson flushed face.

"Just rest okay?" He lightly kissed her temple.

***

Hani never felt this refreshed after waking up. It's already eleven in the morning and she just woken up. Well technically—Heechul woke her up earlier and made her reach zenith for the fifth time. 

"Goodmorning sleepy head. How's your sleep?" Heechul's smiling face is the first thing that she see.

"Splendid! I never felt this refreshed for so long!" Hani smiled back at Heechul.

"That's good to know." Hani can't helped but to give Heechul a kiss. It was just a quick one but it feels so good against both of their lips.

"I see, you're getting naughty?" Hani just laughed.

"Chul aren't you still satiated? You literally woke me at six in the morning just to—to" Heechul taunted Hani to continue what she's going to say.

"Argh! Just stop okay? I'm still completely sore. Please spare me just for now." She even pouted.

"Fine, for now." She gasped when Heechul literally stood in front of her without any clothes on.

"Oh gad! Will you cover yourself!" Heechul just laugh with Hani's shocked reaction.

"Why? You already saw everything right? Why bother covering it?" Heechul just received a high pitched scream from Hani.

"Okay fine fine! I'm going to wear some clothes already! Geez!" He just grabbed a white shirt and boxers.

"I'm going to cook us some brunch. What do you like?" Heechul asked Hani. He knew that the latter is still sore with what happened earlier that's why he's going to be the one who'll prepare their food.

"I wan't Jajangmyeon!" He again laugh with Hani's answer.

"On it boss!" They both started the day with pure bliss. Because they both have no schedule for today, they spent the whole remaining afternoon—Well, you all probably have an idea already.

"Ahh Oppa!" Hani moan loudly when she reached an orgasm. Same with Heechul who's putting every single drop of him inside of her.

"I can't do it no more Chul. I'm so spent uhhhh." Hani said for the nth time. Every time Heechul starts to kiss her—she always loose her control and easily give in to what he wants.

Hani's about to go home already when Heechul suddenly grabbed her nape and started kissing her again. Which eventually end up in a hot steamy sex. They're actually still fully clothed. Chul just opened his fly and hitched Hani's skirt up to her waist. He didn't even manage to removed her panty and just fucked her senseless.

"Kim Heechul. I need to go home already! Stop massaging my boobs!" Hani shouted when he felt Heechul cupping one of her peaks. The latter just laugh.

"Okay fine fine! But in one condition." She just furrow her brows.

"I'm going to drive you home. No buts or I will do you again right now!" She gawked at Heechul who's grinning at her.

Hani just rolled her eyes at Heechul, Like she has choice or something.

***

Please do leave a comment if you like this chapter! I'm not obliging everyone to vote and follow me but it will be highly appreciated.

Thank you so much!