Chapter 22: Dream

The next day has arrived as Y/n began to wake up. During the night, Ancalagon sneakily went back to Y/n's gauntlet from huis Orb form.

Time check: 5:00 a.m.

Y/n look at Asia then the two girls at the other bed.

Y/n - It seems that they are sleeping soundly. Better not wake them up.

You grab your clothes and a bath towel and proceed to the bathroom.

After 15 minutes, you came out in the bathroom, wearing your school uniform. You place your training gi at your bag.

With that, you quietly exited your dorm and suddenly your black gauntlet appeared on your right arm.

Ancalagon - Partner. What I am going to tell you is really important.

Y/n - Shoot it out. I'm all ears.

Ancalagon - What will you do after you achieve your dream?

Y/n - My dream? Well I haven't thought of that. Maybe my dream is to become the strongest in the entire Omniverse. Much stronger than anyone else that is existing in order to protect my loved ones in life. Give me some time and I'll think about what will I do if I achieve my dream.

Ancalagon - I see. Remember, me and Ddraig will always be here for you. Including your loved ones.

Y/n - Thanks, Ancalagon. He said happily.

Ancalagon - Your welcome. Oh and by the way, last night, Zeno, my younger brother contacted me that you will go to him when you have some time. He didn't said any reasons why he wants you to go to his palace. Maybe you and Zeno will talk something important regarding on your abilities. From what I can see, you only have two abilities and they are Universal Transmission and Kaioken that has no limit but not yet fully mastered.

Y/n - Hmmm. I wonder why the King of Everything wants me to go to his palace. Thanks for informing me.

Ancalagon - Anything for you, partner. I guess Sarah is now waiting for you. You better go now to the canteen.

Y/n - Yeah. You're right.

Ancalagon - I'll contact you later when something happened, okay?

Y/n - Okay.

The black gauntlet disappeared. Before he can walk to the canteen, the door opened revealing Asia in her night gown outfit while Raynare and Kalawarner in their school uniform.

Y/n - Oh hey girls. Good morning.

Girls - Good morning, Y/n.

Y/n - I forgot, Asia hasn't been enrolled here in this school right?

Asia - Yeah. Y/n?

Y/n - Yes, Asia?

Asia (blushing) - C-C-Can I call you O-Onii-san?

Y/n - Of course you can. After all, you are now part of my family. He smiled.

Asia - Really? Thanks, Onii-san.

Y/n - Before I go to the canteen to work there, We'll go first to Sona's office. Raynare and Kalawarner, do you want to come with us?

Raynare - Yeah. Besides our class will start at 7:30 a.m. Oh shoot! I forgot something.

Y/n - What is it Raynare? Is there something wrong?

Kalawarner - We aren't enrolled in this school yet.

Y/n - Oh yeah! I forgot as well. By the way, How did the two of you get a free uniform?

Raynare - Rias duplicated her uniform with her Duplication Spell and it fit to us perfectly.