III.

Mallory's P.O.V.

"Thank you." when she said it a stood there confused, what is she thanking me? I think she saw my confused face because explained it, "For not letting me down." My heart broke when she said it, like I know why, because everybody else is bully her or hit her or just leave her. I thightened my grip, "Anything for you." I can't believe that nobody in the school was willing to help her.

After she break the hug we went inside, she ate nothing today so I lead her towards the dining room, Ash saw that Ash already grabbed her plate so I motioned her towards the table where was only Ash and Ali. After she went there I grabbed my food and asked them if I can sit. "I think so. Anyway I have a question, when the hell was you called up to the team?" I slightly chuckled at her fake hurt expression. I think she thought I didn't tell her, "Today after practice Jill 'called' me up.""Oh, I thought you didn't told me." I chuckled again and shook my head, "When on earth I didn't tell you something?" she just nod her head in approval and put on a fake smile. I hate that she put on a fake smile, I know she's hurt then why the 'smile'? 

I think I pulled a face because she fronwed and went back to eat, I finished my food quickly put my plate on the counter and rushed out of the dining room. Why the hell I'm like this? 

Ali's P.O.V.

Mal and Sophi had a small talk and after that Mal quickly finished her food and rushed out of the room, I looked at Ash who looked at me with the same confused expression. "What was that?" Ash only shook her head but Sophi stood up and went outside. Ash went to get up and follow her but I grabbed her hand and shook my head, "Give her 10 minutes, let her think if she don't come back than we can go.""But-" I just shook my head again, "Give her a little time." After that she didn't sad anything just sat down whit a huff.

After ten minutes we get up and went to find Sophi, it wasn't hard. She sat on  the ground right in front of the hotel, as we went outside we saw a cigarette in her mouth, taking a hit then breath out the smoke. Ash slowly approached her, "What ya' doing?" She seemed lost in thoughts as she didn't answered just sat there with closed eyes, taking another puff. I slowly placed my hand on her shoulder, don't want to startle her, she realized that someone is there because she quickly grabbed the cigarette and closed her fist, hiding it and burning her palm in the process, but she doesn't even flinch. "Hey, no need to do it. We not gonna hurt you, okay?" a softly spoke, then Ashlyn peeled her fist open and dropped the death-stick out of it, "Why did you did it?""It helps me calm down." I shook my head, "Why did you tried to hide it?" Her expression saddened and she looked on her hurt palm, "When Ms.Bells caught me she always hit me. It's just a bad habit to hide it like this.""And even worst to lit it don't you think?" Ash asked softly. "It just helps me with the voices. I tried to stop but once you start it's hard to finish." Ash said me something about mental health issues, but what kind of voices?  "It's okay we going to help you, now how about we go to sleep and tomorrow we can drive you to school." She nodded and the first time a real smile appeared on her face. "Sounds good."

Sorry for not updating for a while, I'm gonna write shorter chapters and put one more up today.