Prolouge

Wind blew hard against a muscular scarred tom with a gray patch on his face. He pushed through, he knew he already won. The screeching of cats and and yowls of agony where heard as he approached. The tom stepped over one body then two. Many who had fought back against this tom always seemed to lose. Hmph they all fall in line one way or another, The tom thought as he continued to pad through. The wind not bothering the tom.

A ginger tom ,who was heavily scarred and also bleeding in some areas, padded to him"Reaper we've gain control of the Wind running cats, and Castor had reported that the shadow dwelling cats fought well but they soon won control, Ares reported that the river swimming cats put up a fight as well many of his groups cats drowned but they soon saw reason with their kits were killed. But no report was heard from Blood who is still with the forest hunting cats"The ginger tom mewed.

Reaper smirked"all will fall and will be under our control Blaze just give do time"He paused seeing a dark russet she cat coming their way"Ah...there's Blood now and look she has the leader with her"He mewed with a dark chuckle"all as planned,Blaze go get the puny leaders and deputies i want them killed as many times as it takes"He mewed. The scarred ginger tom nodded and padded off quickly. He then watched as Blood dragged a ginger she cat with a single white paw to him"Ah thank you Blood now Blood You next assignment kill her...what was her name..ah yes Squirrelstar.I want you to kill her as many times as it takes"He mewed and turned to pad off.

Squirrelstar opened her green eyes and growled"you'll never keep control of the clans we will beat you and be one again"She growled with determination."Oh I know you will but you won't be there to help"Reaper sneered before padding off soon hearing the yowls of agony from the she cat but not caring.

Many cats watched from the starry sky. A ginger tom with a starry pelt looked to a gray blue starry she cat with dispair on his face"Bluestar surely their's something we can do"He mewed his claws digging in and out of the starry ground. A dark tabby tom with a starry pelt nodded"there has to be something Squirrelstar can..can't just lose her lives like that sh.. she shouldn't be joining us yet"he mewed.

Bluestar looked sad"We can do nothing. I know you want to do something to help your daughter Firestar but we can not interfer"She mewed solemenly."There has to be!"The dark tabby growled his tail llashing slightly from side to side"we could help we could have helped like you did in the Great Battle It should end like this"he mewed. "I'm really sorry Bramblestar but it must be this way "She mewed flicking her gray blue tail.

A gray tabby tome with a starry pelt and clouded blue eyes "Though it won't be this way forever there will be a half clan cat that will save our clans"He mewed.Bramblestar looked at the gray tom"How long Jayfeather how long will we have to watch this ....is there a prophecy when will we give it"Bramblestar mewed desperate almost. "It won't be given for a few moons I'm sorry Bramblestar but it is inevidable that Squirrelstar and her deputy Treeclaw will join us as well as the others "He mewed before regretfully watching as the deaths happened.