Chapter seven

Lucy point of veiw ~ it's been nine months since we went on our trip. We were supposed to be back three months ago but these five idiots decided to stay for six months in the forest so we had to go to bosco these last three months but that was fine.

In these last nine months I have gotten incredibly stronger I am so proud of myself. I even learned a little bit of the guys magic also. I know the basics of each of there Magic's which is pretty cool. My appearance has changed also. My hair has gotten longer up to my waist and now I have rainbow highlights due to mating. It looks pretty cool. My chest has gotten one size bigger and my hips have gotten wider also. I'm still the same height though.

The guys have all gotten stronger too

The guys have all gotten stronger too. They have also changed in appearance also. They've gotten buffer also. And taller. Gray natsu and jellal are 6'6 while gajeel and Laxus are 6'11.

Currently we are on our way to the guild. I was walking in front while the boys were walking behind me growling at whoever looks at me. It's pretty funny if I'm being honest. I was wearing a bra like top with blue high waist shorts brown strapped heels. Hooped earrings and my hair was in a ponytail that reached my lower back.

Soon we got to the guild doors

Soon we got to the guild doors. I pushed it open as soon as I did I was tackled by a blob of blue and a blob of purple along with three exceeds.

"Nee-Chan your back" Wendy said sobbing into my stomach "we thought you weren't going to come back" Romeo said crying "Lushii Your Okay" Happy said sitting on my head everyone in the guild was looking at us

"Welcome back Lucy" the guild said I greeted them and stood sup with Wendy and Romeo hugging my waist Happy was still on my head Charla was on my left shoulder while Lily was on my right. We headed over to the bar where all the girls were.

"Hey guys" I said "Lucy your finally back how was the trip" Erza asked "it was good" I said "so Lucy I see Jellal-San, Gray-San, Laxus-San, and Natsu-San but where's Gajeel-San" Juvia asked "yeah where is gajeel" levy asked and the other girls agreed not recognizing him "boys can you come here real quick" I asked and they headed over

"What do you need bunny" gajeel asked the girls went wide eyed "girls that's gajeel" I said with a big smile "Lucy your lying what happened to his hair it's shorter now and and the others got hair cuts also they all look so much more mature" Erza said "I did what you guys and master told me to do" I said with a big smile