•°•°•Childhood•°•°•

——————————————————————————————————————————

It was a very cold night when it happened. Flames were everywhere in the little house that was once called home. And a little girl named Winnie Rodriguez, stands next to her unemployed mother, and held her hand as they watch the Firemen try to put it all out.

By the time it was over, they've lost everything in that burnt down house. Luckily, they've managed to find a place to stay in for a while, and it was at Winnie's grandparent's home. It was a small little home, far away from town though, but it was a rather great place to live in.

Many months later, Winnie's mother finally got a job. But it was outside of the country, in Japan. And this meant that they have to move away from their home. After saying goodbye to their loved ones, Winnie and her mother went to the airport, and flew to Japan. By the time they got there, they managed to find a new home, and it was at a really good price. And this was where their new lives had began.

——————————————————————————————————————————

On Winnie first day at her new school, we managed to make a friend. It was a dark haired boy, named Akria Fudo. He was a really sweet boy, he even though Winnie how to write in Japanese too! One day, they were having fun and playing outside, until they've found something. Or specifically...someone.

He was another boy, but different. He was blonde, with blue eyes, and was very quiet. Winnie & Akria decided to befriend the boy, and they gave him a name. Ryo. Ryo didn't really seemed bothered with his new companions, but eventually, he began to grow closer to them. Even though he does things that are a bit messed up. Like that one time the trio had found a stray kitten in a box, who was not doing very good, and Ryo wanted to put it out of its misery.

Either way, the trio would always have fun and such. But one day, Ryo moved away from Japan. And this had hurt Akira. Especially Winnie. She never even had the chance to say goodbye to him. But for some reason, she hoped that she and Akria would see him again. Not sure when though, but she was sure of it.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Years later, Winnie was just still in the middle of middle school, and so was Akira. He was like a brother to her that boy. One day, Winnie began to notice that her mother was running a bit late then usual, witch was beginning to worry her a bit. Then she got a phone call. That's when she learned why her mother was late. Apparently her mother had gotten into a serious car accident, and is now at the hospital.

Winnie rushed on over to that hospital where her mother was, and waited. And waited. And she kept on waiting until the doctor came in. Unfortunately, the news was not so pleasant, and Winnie had to say goodbye to her. That was the last time she ever saw her mother still alive that day.

Feeling bad for the poor, Akira decides that Winnie should live with him and his uncle's family. And that's when Winnie started living with the Makimuras, and soon later was adopted by them. Mr. & Mrs. Makimura were very nice towards Winnie, so were their children, Taro & Miki, who were also like siblings to her. After a while, Winnie was beginning to be happy again. Little did she know that there will be a whole new chapter awaiting for her in the future...

——————————————————————————————————————————

~To be continued~