"Can we talk?"

Their lips met, tongues slivering into one another's mouth, dancing and wrestling, bridges of saliva connecting and bounded them together, his hands ran through her locks and caressed her golden skin, her hands hung around his neck and drew him in, they were in love.

I watched from afar as the couple finally pulled away just to stare intimately in their eyes, you could see their love radiate and bounce around the cafeteria, the losers sat around them and adored their spell of romance, and I felt sick to her stomach.

Richie Tozier had a girlfriend

And to make it worse,
It was Jolene Towns,
Aka the prettiest nobody.

"Hey Jane, are you listening?" I looked away from the two and back to my boyfriend Spencer who wore a worried look on his freckles face, i smiled before kissing him on the cheek and nodding.

"We're showing the Movie tomorrow, I'm so excited!" I cooed, it was partially the truth, I was excited, but I also wanted to be congratulated by the losers, but they hated me,
Not to mention they Ignored my speech.

"I'm need to go to biology, I'll see you later" he kissed me quickly before dashing out the cafeteria to leave me sat alone in the midst of the busy ruckus of happy and friendly teens.

I felt so alone.

I fell into a quiet sadness and placed my folded arms on the table before resting my head down, then came a cough, at first I ignored it, but then I looked up as another one cane.

And there stood the losers.

I furrowed my brows thinking i was seeing things before realising they were really there.

"Hey Jane" Bill spike with an uneasy smile.

I nodded a faint hello.

"Can we sit?"

"Sure" i shrugged.

"We've been thinking about your um... speech...? Along with what happened..."

"Oh..." I blushed to myself, catching second hand embarrassment.

"We thought your speech was stupid" I looked up to find Richie, Jolene sat on his lap, his arms around her lovingly.

"What he means to say is- we didn't get it at first, but now we do, and we're sorry..."

"It's fine"

They all looked at each other confused as the once Loud girl sat quiet.

"Look I'm sorry- for being a huge bitch"

The gorgeous girl sat on Richie's lap scoffed loudly, rolling her honey eyes and flicking her brown hair ferociously.

"Okay... well um, friends?" Beverly smiled at me.

"Probably not, Spencer doesn't let me have any" i said nonchalantly, they all rose their brows.

"Okay..."

"I'll see you around... I guess" I stood up and swung my bag onto my shoulder before stopping in my tracks and turning back to them.