Chapter 1

♡♤~Lily's prospective~♤♡

So in every normal school there's the popular people like Cheerleaders, Jocks, Mean girls then there's the nerds like nerds there's no better way to explain them then there's the background people like me. Who are just there they don't mean anything where just there but do you want to know the really fucked up thing is, my sister is the most popular girl she's like the face of the entire school she's perfect in every way possible she pretty she has a perfect body she everything a man would want in a girl. And then you look at me i'm always in a jacket or a sweatshirt jeans you never really see my skin I have long blonde hair blue, teal tented eyes I was never really in the spot light I actually hated the spot light.

Anyway my name is Lily, Lily Cullen. My mother and father are divorced I spend most of my time at my mother's I never really like my father he mostly liked siting down he never cleaned anything. If you took one step into his house you'd be stepping on chicken bones and a smell of rotten food it was discussing so I rarely went to his house Today is well its my sisters birthday yay...Sometimes siblings can really git under skin so that means I need to stay as far away from her and her friends so I don't ruin anything....

Now today is also Monday and yesterday was my friends birthday so should I ware black or black...? "HAY HERRY UP BEFORE I COME IN THERE!!!" Someone kill me anyway let's look cute after school I have to go on a walk with my sister so my mom can set up the party so I'll be taking him with me....how about this maybe let do it

{What she wore^^}

"How long does it take to git dressed Nerd!?" My sister asked as I walk out of the bathroom "How long does it take for you to put on your makeup?" There was a long silence followed by my friend who came over to pick me up for school said"Bern!" I ...

"How long does it take to git dressed Nerd!?" My sister asked as I walk out of the bathroom "How long does it take for you to put on your makeup?" There was a long silence followed by my friend who came over to pick me up for school said"Bern!" I laughed "Hay levi" I said as I grabbed all of my homework and notebooks "Hay so what's up with big fake?" He asked he calls emma big fake cause she dated his older brother but was cheating on him with 5 others I think she's just a hoe.

"Guess what day it is," I said "Oh shit" he said "Yup its her birthday" "Your so lucky my bro is here so you don't have to deal with her on the way to hell." he said as he pick up one of my books "You still read this?" He asked as he held up a book I looked over at it and smiled "Of course I do, you gave it to me," He laughed at what I said as he opened it I finished packing my sister walked out of the bathroom in her school clothes and a full face of makeup. "Let's git out of here before she see my bro." He said as he set my book down I grabbed my bag and we both ran out of my house and headed down to his brother car. His brother was sitting on the hood of the car he saw us running and he hoped down.

"I call shotgun!" I scermed as I ran towards the car smiling and ran faster towards the car as levi was falling behind when I reached the car I got in the front seat and sat down trying to catch my breath. As levis brother laughed and stared to car levi got in the back seat and rolled down his window as did I. We sang along with the radio levis brother even stopped at Starbucks and got us drinks it was amazing this reminds me of how we first met

☆{flash back}☆
"Mommy whys that boy have blue eyes!?" I said to my mom as i pointedwe where at Starbucks just hanging out I was 6 he had just walk in with his older older brother and his older brother along with his mom and dad "Honey why do you have blue eyes?" My mom asked "Cause i'm the best" I said which made her laugh "Honey some people have blue eyes some have green and some kids need to git out of the bathroom I'll be right back let me go git your sister" She said as she walk off the the restroom I sat there when levi sat next to me "Hi i'm levi" He said holding out his hand I looked at him and his hand "i'm lily" I said as I took his hand and shook it we sat there and talk for what seemed like ever when my mom walk in mad holding my sister by her arm with her crying.

When she saw me talking to levi she smiled and grabbed my sisters hand she walked over the us and tapped him on the shoulder "Honey where's your mom?" She asked he pointed over to his parents and siblings over at the conter she smile and looked at me "Baby mommy has to call daddy outside you stay here okay?" "Okay mommy" I said with a smile as she walked out side it was clear my sister did something so wrong that dad had to pick her up we sat there and talk his family came over and sat down at a table close to us but far at the same time Levi and I became best friends my mom got his mom's number and we've been friends ever seens then
☆{End Of flash back}☆

A lot of people think that we're ether dateing or are siblings mostly cause of how close we are and so meay people want us to date but for us it's like kissing your brother and sister it's gross we have no feelings for each other just friends and a lot of guys think I friend zoned him but no. "Have a great day at school you two" Levis brother said with a smile as I shut the door he drove off and levi looked at the school building "Come on where going to be late if you don't move" I said as I grabbed him by the shirt coller and dragged him in "Why is school called school and not hell on earth?" He asked I laughed "No i'm being serious right now" He said I looked at him with a serious face and said "Okay sure and my sister is a verign." We both laughed and when we where I hit something. No someone "Hay what the fuck!" Someone said as they pushed me to the ground and others laughed I opened my eyes only to see....him.......

Hay my lovelys thanks for reading hit that vote button in the face!!! And I'll see you in the next chapter^^

Also quick shout out to HildaHaroo thank you for that comment it's really nice to know someone thinks that my work is good so thanks^-^