𝚟.

𝙺𝚘𝚞 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"Who's that?" Yashiro asked Kou at work a few days after the No.2 incident. Yashiro had been staring (what can I say? She thought. He's so adorable!) at someone new - he sported pink eyes and hair, with a pink cardigan to match. Half of his face was covered by his bangs, and he was probably the same height as Kou. This someone new appeared before their Investigation Department this morning as a detective.

"I don't know," Yashiro found even Kou staring at the new boy. "But I feel like I've seen him somewhere..."

"Sousuke! Can you handle this for me?" one of their co-workers asked.

"Sure thing! I'll be right there!" the pink-haired boy cautiously took a quick look around the room, as if looking or watching out for something, before rushing to his co-worker's requests.

"He's also pretty diligent," Yashiro remarked. "Say, Kou..." at the mention of his name, Kou tore his attention from the new officer and turned it towards Yashiro. "I haven't seen Amane lately. Do you know where he is?"

"He's probably taking a break, or something," Kou shrugged. "But I'll be here for you, senpai! Don't you worry!"

"Thank you," Yashiro sighed in relief. She rested her head on her work desk. "He's probably doing some Seven Wonder work we don't know of..."

"Ah, you did tell me that he was one of the Seven Wonders," Kou smiled. "My big brother Teru-nii tells me about them! The rumor about No.7 being a girl was wrong, though..."

"Wait - big brother Teru?!" Yashiro's mind suddenly clicked. Kou Minamoto. Teru Minamoto. Oh! They had the same last name!

"You didn't know?" Kou chuckled at Yashiro's silly mind.

"I guess I've always been slow..." Yashiro buried her face in embarrassment.

"YASHIROOOO!" a loud voice suddenly occupied Yashiro's ears. Yashiro didn't have time to react when Amane tackled her in a tight embrace. "I just got back from a meeting!"

"What did you guys talk about?" Yashiro asked.

"We found out something about the trio who's causing problems around Kamome!" Amane proudly announced to the two. "They're a trio of broadcasters who spread news and rumors around town at Kamome's Broadcasting Site. Ever heard of the 5PM radio?"