Meeting and greet

Ariana's P.O.V
So my birthday is on December 11th it's on the same day as Sammy wilkinson's. My birthday gift was VIP tickets to magcon and digitour.

My best friend Brittany is in love with all of them. But mostly Hayes. I love her we are both in the same grade and we both do cheerleading. She is like my sister.

So my parents bought her tickets too. Man we are next I kept calm and Brittany was just freaking out. "Ariana why are you so calm?" she asked. "Because I don't want them to think I'm a freak show like you." I said joking.

We were next in line. We had to wait for 20 minutes but Brittany said that it felt like 5,000 hours.

We went on wearing skinny jeans and a digitour sweatshirt with black and white converse. I couldn't wait. I was in love with all of them and yet I couldn't decide who to go first.

We went inside crying and trying to keep cool but we just couldn't. I went to Kenny holland first because he is so hot.

Brittany went to Nate and they just had a connection. Same with Kenny and I. But when Sam barged in they also had a connection.

We went over and Sammy Brittany and Nate started taking with Kenny and I. They gave us all access passes. I guess they really like us.

We saw them and we hung out when it was over. It was really fun. We traded numbers and said we would all hang out sometime.
Nate's P.O.V
Man that girl Brittany is hot. I can't get her off my mind. I want her I feel like she is the one. But then there is sam flirting with her.

"I can't wait to hang out." Brittany said. " Me too!" Sam and I said it at the same time. Sam and I are best buds but I really like this girl and so does he.

Hopefully when we get back to school we see them. Like I'm not a dirty boy but at school I have this reputation. It's like I have sex with a girl and leave the next day. But with her it's different I want and need her. But Sam is a good boy he knows how to treat a girl.

I want and need her. But Sam is in the way.😭

(A/N sorry this chapter is so short hopefully you like it so far. I love the 19 views I gotten so far.💖 Next chapters will be a lot better. I promise.💁👻)