Your in for a treat!♡♡♡

OH MY DEATH!!!!
First off *nose bleed* OMD! such a smexy photo!!!.................. Second off,
Over a thousand read!!! I feel so dam special, this is the happiest moment of my fan girling life!!! I'm not kidding I'm crying tears of joy right now! :') also I just wanna say thanks for earlier this year I/this book got 3rd place in the 'KuroWattyAwards' and I couldn't have done it without all of you beautiful, wonderful, amazing reader's!!!!
And so... as a special thank you gift... so many of you have asked me to update/write a sequel......*drum roll please*................................
I've decided to add on a new and improved version on to this story (I'll still have the original up to) but thats not all!
*reader-chan* "le gasps! What there's more!?"
Yes!!! I've decided to write a CielXAlois one-shot in honor of all of you!♡ (if you don't like this pairing then I apologize. And I'll be happy to work something out! Just message me.) Also I will be posting them sometime between now and next Saturday! So keep an eye out!

Untill next time my lovely readers!!! Love you all and I can't wait to hear from you all!!!

If you have any questions and or suggestions just message me or leave a comment below. Don't forget to vote!