Your pain is my pain

Ok before I get started I wanted to say that I skipped the whole fight and all because no matter how many times I wrote it, it just didn't feel right! So I hope that's ok!

(Y/n) woke up suddenly with a huge headache. She didn't remember when she got to the Eiffel Tower or why everyone was staring at her. The realization hit her. She must have been akumatized. She couldn't believe that it happened to her, she always thought she could avoid it. Like she was invincible, She realized quickly that she felt that way because of Nathaniel. The love of her life. She quickly got up and went to her house where her parents were waiting for her. They engulfed her in a huge hug.

"Honey we were so worried about you. Are you ok are you hurt?" Her mom checked all over her body which made (y/n) let out a small chuckle "I'm ok mom I promise..." her smile fell once again when she thought of Nathaniel. Her mom noticed and spoke up.

"Go back to the hospital and check up on him, being here will only make you miserable honey." she was right and (y/n) took her advice.

(Y/N)'s POV
When I got to Nathaniel's side I felt guilty. How could I leave his side when he needed me the most? I mean it wasn't really my fault but still, I let my emotions take over. I went to grab his hand and thought about how much he meant to me. I just wanted him to wake up so I could apologize for everything. I once heard that people in comas can still hear what goes on around them so I took a chance and started to sing to him.

Lyrics:

The city sky's feeling dark tonight
We're back to back with our heads down
Just look at me, give me more tonight
Just give me more of your love now

Let's set fire to the lonely night
You're beautiful when you look at me
Let's give love another life

Cause you'll be safe in these arms of mine
Just call my name on the edge of the night
And I'll run to you, I'll run to you

I would run to you
I would run to you, If you want me to
Just give me some kind of reason
I'll take the pain, take it all away
Give it some kind of meaning

Let's let go, let it be the start
You know I'm feeling the same thing
Let's let go of our broken hearts

Cause you'll be safe in these arms of mine
Just call my name on the edge of the night
And I'll run to you, I'll run to you

Even if it's gonna break me, love
Gonna make my way to you
Anyway it's gonna take me, love
I run to you
I run to you
Run, run

Cause you'll be safe in these arms of mine
Just call my name on the edge of the night
And I'll run to you
I'll run to you

Even if it's gonna break me, love
I run to you

I didn't even realize that tears were running down my cheeks. I tried to let go of Nathaniel's hand but he squeezed my hand. Slowly he opened his eyes and smiled softly. That smile... How I missed it. He grabbed my cheek softly.

"why are you crying love?"

"I thought I was going to lose you..." I started to sob. I broke down and quickly he hugged me tight. It hasn't even been that long but I missed this (for the sake of it let's say it was a few days okie?)

"You'll never lose me ok? You're stuck with me." He laughed and kissed me softly. It was so loving and so gentle. "I'm sorry about what I said Nathaniel really I-" he cut me off before I could finish.

"It doesn't matter now (y/n) all that matters right now is you and me. None of the other stuff matters ok?"

"ok... I love you"

"and I love you"

Hi guys! Sorry I've been MIA I've been super busy and writers block has been terrible. I hope you guys liked this even though I know its not the best. Luv ya readers! ❤
~Miahuski/Liv