Part 1:

"Kaya when did you start to give a fuck" I say trying to swiftly snatch the blunt out her hand.

"You smoke almost everyday" She said with a concerned look.

"You weren't always like that"

She is right. I used to be a straight A student, the captain of the cheer leading team,had good friends, a boyfriend that loved me. I had the perfect life, but life hit me hard. I've never experienced such pain from someone I thought I loved.

"I'm not playing give it to me, now!" I say and then immediately regret it.

"I'm sorry i just payed a lot of money for that"

"Well if you'd save money instead of being weed you'd be in a better life space"

"And if you weren't so desperate to get a man that loved you, you probably have one"

I see the hurt in her eyes after I say that. I didn't mean to go that far, she just made me angry. A little back story on Kaya is that any person she's ever been with played her like a fool. She has been heart broken many times for her age. I feel so bad but i won't say it to her because I've changed and stubborn.

"Wow Destiny, I wish for the old you back, maybe those lost brains aren't all gone and remember what I've done for you"

She right again. I've done so much bullshit since the incident and Kaya has been saving my ass since then. Even tho i could care less about anything in my life, I appreciate her , but i'll never tell her because like i said, I've changed.

"Kaya just give it to me and leave"

As kaya walks out the door, slamming it behind her. I feel a stroke of sadness coming my way. Why me? I ask myself that everyday wondering if I'll ever get an answer.Last year ruined me more than any. I've tried to forget but i can't.

Flashback:

"Trust me, I got you,your safe with me"

"I'm so happy with you, I don't want to ever leave you"

Reality:

I regret even thinking he would always be mine, forever and always.Last year has led me to be more of a depressed, pathetic human being that would smoke her life away. If you're looking for that type of person, I'm right here.

I lose my train of thought after hearing a knock at the door. I put the weed in a box, closed it, and sprayed the house. I opened the door and behind it was one of my boyfriend.

"Hey, James" I say with my best smirk

James is tall with curly hair, light-skin, with dimples to die for, and beautiful hazel eyes. He is so hot to me. I don't really know if I love him or not but i do know I'll keep him around longer.

"Hi, baby girl" He says with a flirty smile.

James also confuses me. We aren't fully like in a relationship; well we haven't made it official, But he gives off mixed emotions all the time . It's like one day we were friends, strictly. Then, the next were fuck buddies, and the other we in a whole relationship. I don't get it.

"James, your a weirdo"

"I'm only weird for you"

"Ew James that's so cringe even for you" I say trying to hold back my laughter with my hands.

I pull the weed out of the box and ask him if he wants to hit it, knowing the answer.

"Hell yeah I want too, you can take the first puff"

Three hours later:

After James leaves I'm high as hell. All I see is moving figures. That shit had to be laced. I go lay down in my bed so I don't try to do anything stupid. By the time I turn the light out and lay down, I'm asleep.