Part 2:

Have you ever had a dream you wish would never end, because you know reality will hit when you wake? That's how i feel every morning. I wake up from my dream of being back in my old life and just want to cry. It feels so real that when it's gone I can't help but wish and wonder.

I get out of bed and get ready for my day ahead .For people like me this is one of the worst part of your day. I'm an aspie girl. I've been one my whole life. I was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder when i was 5 but ever since the incident It's gotten worse by the minute. Now I'm scared to put on the wrong clothing patterns. Even with it for my whole life I still managed to do certain things like get out the bed without having a mental breakdown or going to the store with less anxiety.

While I brush my teeth and talk to my body giving her the utmost confidence; yes, my body and I are two different people. My body has a very nice shape, i have curves girls dream of so To me my body is beautiful. It's just my inside are ugly. The way i act doesn't go right with my body. 

After brushing my teeth, I hear a loud banging sound at the door. Which scares me and I look out the peep hole and see Kaya at the door and get excited.

"Kaya you scared the living hell out of me"

" I wish i did Destiny,I wish i did"

I laugh and give her my best i'm sorry hug.

"Kaya look at me in my eyes"

She turns her beautiful long hair and connects eye contact with me. Her pretty brown eyes look like she was crying before she got here.

And I feel my heart sink. I don't like being the cause of my friends hurting at all.

" Kaya I'm so sorry about yesterday, You know i don't mean the things i say when I'm mad"

"Yeah it's ok, I just wish when your mad you don't say rude things"

"Kaya I'm having a party tonight, want to come?"

"Hmm I think so"

"Shaun will be there"

"Oh so you trying to reel me in with my nigga i see how it is"

We both laugh and then I try to be a serious.

"Are you coming or not, love?" trying to keep it together.

"Yeah, destiny i'll go"

"Yay! But it's going to be at James' house is that ok?"

"Ew your little on and off boyfriend"

I laugh knowing she right, again.

"Yes, But can we go to mall to get outfits i don't have anything really"

"Yeah Because i don't either"

As I grab my car keys and lock the door I see my next door neighbor staring and walking up to me. I swear he is always trying to come at me every time i walk out the house it's like he's waiting.

"Hey, beautiful" He says with an awkward smile.

"Hi, How are you"

"I'm good just walking my dog out as per usual"

"Yeah I'm finna head to mall with my girl kaya"

He greets kaya but get his focus back to me like I'm a treasure he has finally found.

"Well one day I'd love to take you out of the house and we could go to dinner or something"

"Oooo that was smooth" Kaya says with a mischievous smile.

I give a her the look to go in the car and she start laughing.

"Alright I'll leave you to love birds to it" Kaya says trying to hold in her giggles.

I see Jason blush when she says that I can't help but play around with him.

"Sure , I'd like that a lot" I say with a flirty look on my face.

He looks me up and down like I'm some sexy figure he hasn't since before.

"Alright is tomorrow, ok with you at 8:00"

"Yeah totally"

"I'll be here at 8:00 then"

He walks away and does this awkward turn around and looks at me again and finishes walking.

I laugh knowing this won't go the way he wants to but it's good entertainment for me. I walk back to the car and see that kaya is on the phone and she looks frustrated and walks in the car to see what's wrong.

"Wow Shawn I  can't believe you right now, your always playing fucking victim when I'm the one getting hurt in disguise. Your so pathetic"

*Beep*

"Girl you ok?" i say with concern.

"This nigga always on me about shit i don't even do like he be imagining me do unfaithful shit when i don't"

I see a tear drop from her eyes and immediately I get angry.

"Girl we finna go to this party and stunt on him, If he wants to accuse you for stuff you didn't do lets show him you can do it"

I forced giggle comes from out of her mouth.

"Kaya if you didn't do it you didn't do it and if he can't realize for himself what he is losing he is a fool"

"I know, I'm just tired of being played'

"I now baby girl but if niggas don't understand how amazing it is to be with you they ain't the one"

"Yeah, your right"

"I know I'm right now lets go to this mall, get sexy outfits and stunt on him"

"Bet"