Chapter 1

The patience within a soul is reflected to the pages as words which has the heart of a writer ~~blyth decade

The gleaming image of yourself is seen as a painting of your joyful period. It always shimmers as a reminder of the virtue within you because you draw what you want to see. But the gloom in you it is seen as a reflection which depicts the darker shade within you. It always says the truth. The reflection of the girl seen in the river under the starry void is an image of her sorrows that she obtained from her darker shade. She is looking up at the stars with such content in her eyes and it was as if the stars are whispering to her a story. But the longer she looked the sorrows in her eyes started to deepen.

A star in the sky gleamed bright telling the girl of an unknown truth. But when she looked up at the gleaming star there was only the grey in her eyes. The blue in it completely vanishing. The blue that reflects her happiness is being replaced by the grey which mirrors her sadness. Even though her face remained indifferent her eyes always reflected the truth. The eyes always tend to say our thoughts, they are the true reflectors of our sins. She looked at the river and saw that there was no reflection of the gleaming star. But in the void of the sky it was the brightest. The gleaming star never wanted to be a reflection it wished to be her gleam in the endless orbs of gloom.

The girl looked at her eyes. The pain in it that she wished she could erase. The burden of those memories passed to the decade to become her endless pain. And the memories in that pain she never forgot them nor did she forgive. Those memories became a part of her and she grew attached to it consuming all the pain within it. The burden of the truth was now too much for her to carry it left a huge void within her that she could never bare nor fill. She looked up at the star to see the endless memories and the pain they left behind. But the gleaming star it reminded her of a joyful one that she never wants to forget and yet it reminded the girl of her loss.

The gleaming star was him, he refused to be a part of the reflection.

Because he was always her gleam within the gloom.

The girl and her eyes I have seen it. Those eyes they reminded me of person. A Person I knew deep but still I could not decipher those eyes. Those eyes I should never forget.

Someone was calling her. The voice was a melody and yet she turned to see the stranger. In that endless green lane under those twinkling stars he was standing unfolding the uniqueness that he carried endlessly.

The image of him in the vastness triggered something in her heart. Her heart opened to an ocean of memories, down the lanes of the ocean lied a treasure. A treasure whose key she hides in her heart never wanting to let go. A memory that was her treasure is now opened by her heart. That memory had the power to bring back the blue in her eyes. The blue being dominated and the grey it was now fading. The trace of sorrow vanished her face replaced by happiness that could heal a thousand souls. Her eyes it is now shinning brighter than anything. She got up and ran to him wanting to reach him. But she never reached, before her arrival he vanished leaving a burned paper behind.

The girl lifted the paper and saw through the content but in that moment her eyes ignited with a flame like no other. That flame had the power to make her eyes fill with loathing. Now under those stars stood a different girl. The girl was not sad any more, there was no trace of sorrows in her salient features, it was all replaced by a single chord. Now the girl's eyes reflected such a vogue that no one can face.

Who is this little girl, she was a delicate flower moments back but now she is a flame leaving no trace of innocence. A flame which could spread and bring only harm that never can be healed. It feels like the flame in her eyes is now flowing as rage through my veins. Why is her pain drifting through me. Like I am at the other end.