Attention

Babe your making me lose" Brandon said trying to push his girl friend off of him.

"But daddy, I want some attention, "she" needs your attention" Billie said in a seductive way.

Billie was currently at Brandon's house because she wanted to spend some time with him, but he's been on the game since Billie walked in the house, and she's been annoyed. All she wanted was his attention, and that's what she's been trying to get for the past two hours.

"Come on sev, please" Billie begged. Brandon didn't even acknowledge to look up at his needy girlfriend as his eyes were stuck on his game.

"Brandon" Billie said sternly at she stood in front of the TV blocking Brandon's view. "MOVE THE FUCK OUT THE WAY BILLIE, YOUR GONNA MAKE ME LOSE" Brandon yell out in frustration, making Billie jump at his tone. Billie looked at him with hurt in her eyes, but she left him alone, giving up at this point, sitting on his bed with a sigh.
—————————

It's been about 30 minutes and Billie was getting tired of being ignored. She really needed some attention. She crawled up behind Brandon resting her hands on his chest as she kissed and sucked on his neck. "Daddy please" Billie moaned as she bit his earlobe, pulling it in between her teeth, but Brandon still didn't give her a lick of attention.

Billie was fed up with Brandon not giving her what she wanted, so she decided to take matters into her own hands.

"You know what fine" Billie said getting into his lap, starting to grind on his dick, but the only reaction she got was him yelling at the game and the people through his mic.

Billie then got off of him taking off her baggy sweats along with her thong leaving her in only a big shirt, though Billie wasn't wearing a bra. She moved her hands down to Brandon's pants unbuckling his belt, unzipping his pants and taking him out of his boxers, stroking his long length slowly with her small,soft, warm hands. Brandon's breathing rate changed as he grunted at the feeling, but still trying to keep focus on his game.

"Billie Eilish always gets what she wants when she want it" Billie thought to herself  as she straddled Brandon's lap. She smirked as she took Brandon her in hand putting his tip at her entrance. "Mmm baby" Billie moaned as she slid down on him.

"Billie what are yo- ohh shit" he groaned lowly, in surprise when he felt himself inside of Billies warm, wet, tight pussy, as she moaned his name while rotating on him.

"Yo i g- I gotta go" Brandon started as he got off the game, finally giving Billie his full attention.

"Mmm, oh god" Billie moaned as she started slowly bouncing on his long length, slowly, getting used to his abnormal  size.

"Fuck mamas, go faster" Brandon groaned as he held onto her waist helping her go all the way down while she kept bouncing.

Billie nodded as she went faster. Brandon started sucking on her neck, feeling under her shirt, soon taking it off.

He started sucking and biting on her right breast and pinching her left nipple, rolling it between his middle and index finger as she moaned in pleasure, and continued to ride him.

"OH MY GOD, Daddy I'm cumming" she moan slowing down as she started to feel a wave of great pleasure rush over her, making her almost loose balance.

Brandon then turned them over so that he was on top now. He suddenly slammed his long, thick dick into her soaking wet ocean.

"UHH-mmmmhm FUCK BRANDON" Billie screamed as she was caught off guard.

"Damn you so tight babygirl"Brandon groaned before connecting their lips, sharing a passionate kiss, soon turning into a sloppy make out session while Brandon was still pounding her tight wet walls.

Seconds later the same wake of pleasure hit Billie. "Ooou Fuuuuck, daddy pl-please can I cum?" Billie begged, desperately needing to release. "Hold it" Brandon said in his dom voice, sending shivers down Billie's spine.

"Daddy I c- I can't. I really need to cum"  Billie moaned

"No" Brandon moaned out as he felt billies walls clench around him, and with him being so close to his high, she wasn't helping.

"QUUUE, I CANT PLEASE" Billie yelled as she couldn't hold it any longer.

"Cum for me baby" Brandon said thrusting faster

"UUUHHHH OH GOD SEV" Billie screamed as her liquids squirted out of her. He Brandon did two more strokes before releasing in her making the both of them moan in sync. His thrust got slower as he road out they're orgasms.

"Shit mamas" Brandon groaned while laying on top of Billies naked chest.

All you could hear was their breathing as they were still trying to recover from the hot sex they just had.

"That's all I wanted daddy" Billie said as a slight smirk appeared on her face. "Another round" she asked with a now full on smirk.

"Nymph" Brandon chuckled, shaking his head, smiling down at her.

I've been up since 12 writing this. It's now 5am and I'm hella tired Buh I wanted to get this done and out before I went to sleep

This is my new book. Just posted a book yesterday called "unforgivable" go check it out if you want.

Also I've never typed this much in my life. Sorry for any missed spelled words I'm hella tired. Part 2 or..???

Hope you enjoy lovely's~ maya❤️💅🏾