10

[april 26th, 2020]

[april 26th, 2020]

"oh, you came... "

you walked inside studio and sat beside chihoon. you took out your canned coffee and opened it.

you took a sip and placed it on the table.

bitter.

it's what you really feel like right now.

you and chan had a huge fight, you ended up losing so you decided to come and meet chihoon.

chihoon noticed you've been silent since you came in, with the cold coffee on the table, and the phone in your hand.

he just knew that something happened.

he could see your eyes turning glossy, he knows just how you feel.

chihoon took off his headphones and quickly pulled you into a hug.

and just like that, you cried in chihoon's arms.

you cried so hard, you couldn't even speak anything.

chihoon comforts you by rubbing your back, patting them gently. he also whispers gentle words into your ears.

your hands were trembling, your tears are cold, but chihoon's hug is somewhat warmer than anyone else's.

somehow, you tend to realise how such an important friend chihoon is to you.

chihoon is always there whenever you feel sad, he's always the one to comfort you whenever you got into a fight with chan.

you realised chihoon is more valuable than chan in your life.

it makes you feel like a fool for having such a nice best friend yet you didn't realise how important he is to you until now.