10

situation: who was your first date, and where did he take you?

aries ♈️ kuroo
- he took you to the park, took you for a walk, and would stop constantly flirt with you as the date goes, but he is s gentleman, and would always joke to make you happy, but sometimes gets a little too annoying, but you still love him

taurus ♉️ sugawara
-takes you to your favorite restaurant and treat you, he will do all kinds of sweet stuff with you, but of course he always makes you comfortable, he also compliments you, and tell you how beautiful you are.

gemini ♊️ bokuto
-takes you to the amusement park, like kuroo, he likes to flirt with you but is actually pretty mature, for now (lmao), he always hates when men look at you, and gives them the glare, pretends he likes roller coasters but hugs you until the very end.

cancer ♋️ kunimi
- i mean he's your neighbor, so, anyways, he takes you to a lake, and y'all just vibe with each other over there, and makes you comfortable by letting you tell him his problems, he hates crowded places, so he goes here, with you, and he's hEck awkWard.

leo ♌️ tendou
-takes you to Shiratorizawa's gym, why? he'll let you watch how good he is, but seriously, for the whole date he mocks you for your skills in volleyball, but he ends up giving you tips as well.

virgo ♍️ oikawa
- i mean he has a crush on you, he doesn't know where to go really, so he takes you to the mall, he buys things for himself, and also for you of course, buys you anything, like i'm not kidding.

libra ♎️ terushima
- takes you to his home, and lets you study with him, cuz that boy in class 7 for some reason lmao, gives you tips in studying, and he also adds humor, so you couldn't get bored.

scorpio ♏️ kenma
-y'all met at one of the matches, while supporting shinzen, and you fell in love so yeAh, he takes you to the arcade, because why not, he beats you at every single one, and that made you like really mad, i mean he's really good at it so-.

sagittarius ♐️ akaashi
-this boi took you at this grassy place near his house at night, and y'all went stargazing, and it was perfect, y'all caught a shooting star, and y'all vibed.

aquarius ♒️ shingo
-he did hate you, but well, he actually realizes you're an angel lmao anyways,he just takes you to his room, and y'all vibed with music, whether chill, or energetic, y'all vibe

pisces ♓️ yamaguchi
- you were shimada's daughter, and whenever yamaguchi came for his training, you would always provide him with tea, so yeah he fell in love with you, he took you to ukai's store, and bought you meat buns, and he talked with you throughout the whole date, so wholesome.(a/n: this is actually my favorite)

A/n: this took too long omg anyway, thanks for supporting this chapter :))) how many times have i even used vibe in this chapter.