im such a cleche?

from: Daneil is gayy xx

hey bishh me u movies 8:00?x

to: daniel is gayy xx

ofc!! count me in :)

i showered threw on some black skin tight jeans, navy blue docs, a band shirt and went of to school. i headed towards my locker and there he was, the dark haired boy, at my locker and he flashed me a sharp white smile. he was honestly beautiful, i couldnt take my eyes of him and i knew he was also checking me out. our moment was brocken when Daneil rushed over to me carrying all his books (hes such geek even though he hates school) "hey storm" the blonde boy greeted me. "why hello sunshine" i replyed in a terrible brittish accent, he gave ne a warm smile. i could feel the dark haired boy give Daneil a death glare and Daniels eyes just shifted over to me. i thought id break the awkwardness "well come on Daneil we be of to class". he gave me a 'thankyou' look. we linked arms and galloped down the hall to drama class. yes were weird but hey we never cared. me and Daneil go way back, sice year 3 actually. i knew i shouldnt but i had to bring this up..."so can i ask you something" "mmhmmm" he hummed back. "what was that death glare all about back there" i aked him "oh umm its nothing" he stuttered nevously. He scratched the back of his neck. i loved it when he did that it was so cute. "well Daneil it didnt look like nothing" "well it was okay" woah why was he so crabby. i shook it of and headed to class. all 5 periods went faster then i thought and i found myself home. i had like 4 hours before me and daneil were going out so i thought i could kill some time. i had an idea, i knew that i needed blood, it wasnt like those pathetic addictions like smoking or anything, this was serious and i had to get a grip on my self. well i watched a few of those pathetic messed up love crossed vampire werewolf movies and the 'vampires' on that drank animal blood, i guess i could give it a try? omgosh im so cleche, i have a meantal issue, i seek blood and i think the best solution is an idea off of a movie? but if i was mad enough to believe i was a vampire or some thing i guess i could give it a shot?....