Who tf is Plot?

A sigh escapes Akira's lips. The poor boy has been working hours on end, without any breaks, and that last lady was giving him trouble.

'But ma'am, I AM the manager...' She scoffs and digs out the money from her purse. 'Fine,' she says, slapping the money on the counter. 'If you don't make my coffee in 30 seconds, I'm suing!'

Needless to say, he was rushed, sleep-deprived and dying. At the ring of the bell he jerked his head up to see a smiling pleasant boy walking up to him with a briefcase. His eyes dazzled and the sunlight hit his face just right, nothing like Akira's seen before. "Hello," was his first word. "Can I please have two black coffee's?"

With a nod, Akira started to get to work, before glancing back at the boy. "Ah! Do...do you happen to have any desserts, too?"

Akira gasps a little. "Yes! We do, but no one ever orders them, so I never bake them before my shift... Let's see," he pulls out a tiny menu. "We have tarts, mochi, bagels, pancakes–"

"How long does it take to make the pancakes?" The pleasant boy asks hurriedly. "Ah, uhm...About five minutes–"

The pleasant boy gives a defeated sigh, slouching over the counter. "Nevermind, then...We'll just get the two coffees..." Akira nods his head and starts making the coffee's. "Oh, right! What's your name?"

"Akechi Goro," he said with a smile. "Yours?" Akira blushes a bit, pouring the coffee into two to-go cups.

"...Kurusu Akira," he replies, handing over the cups to Akechi. He smiles and puts down his case, paying before grabbing the two cups.

"Sa-ae!" He sings, "come get your coffee!" He kicks his briefcase along the floor, casually walking towards a girl with long silver hair and hazel eyes.

Dammit, Akira thinks to himself as another customer comes in. He already has a girlfriend...

*******************

As the day passes, it turns to night and Yuu, the night shift, isn't there. "Do I have to spend another full night here..." Akira whines aloud. Well, nobody comes at night anyway, so I might as well sleep...

But like it came out of a fanfiction, someone walked through the door that very moment.

Akira hurriedly put his glasses on and stood up straight, putting on a smile. A young sleep-deprived boy came though the door, paint on his clothes and a disheveled look (except his hair, his hair was perfect...somehow.). Despite this disheveled look, he seemed to be glistening—oh wait, no...That's literally just glitter on him.

The glittery blue-haired man walks up to the counter. "I apologize to come in so late, you did look like you were having a nice rest, though," he smiled lightly and looked up at our menu. Akira hides his blushing face behind his own disheveled black hair.

"I'll take a mocha, with extra cream, please." With a small cough, Akira looks up and nods. "Will that be here or to-go?"
"Here."
"Name?"
"Kitagawa Yusuke."

As Akira starts making the mocha, Yusuke leaves the shop, only to come back in with a 39'' x 32'' sized canvas, with paints and a stand. "Wha-what are you doing...?" Akira asks, sliding the mocha across the counter, toward Yusuke. The young artiste turns to Akira, grabbing the cup and paying.

     "Why, I'm setting up my art space, of course." It must've been the way Kitagawa said it so calmly, so naturally, that caught Akira off guard.