Virgil's home life

Virgil stood still, staring at the ground and preparing for pain. His father picked him up, and threw him to the wall. The wall had stone spikes on it, causing Virgil's side to bleed. As he did so, the emo cried out in pain, making his father angry. He grabbed Virgil by his shirt and reached for a knife. Virgil was cut on the stomach and cheek. The cuts were deep and almost lethal. The boy's father called for the closest servants and ordered them to take care of him. Virgil belonged to a fairly rich family, with servants everywhere. It was like this everyday. Just Virgil being hurt by his father and being blamed for his parent's divorce, even though it happened before Virgil was born. His servants didn't care much for him either, so when they're called to help him, they just toss him the things he needs and leave. Virgil was cleaning his wounds when his father called up to him. "Virgil!! Get your ass down here!! Someone wants to see you!!" He yelled. "Coming, Father!" He went downstairs to see Roman, Remus, and Damian. "Guys! And.. Roman? I thought you hated me?" Virgil stated. "What?! No! You're precious!" Roman yelled. Damian was staring daggers into him. "We came to ask if you wanna go to the mall with us." Roman said. Virgil looked at Remus and Damian. "I'd love to... But..." Virgil gestured to his father, who was staring at Virgil expectantly. "Oh no please take him, he's just another mouth to feed around here." His father laughed. Virgil looked at him surprised, then realized if he went, he'd get a huge beating when he got back. Damian and Remus realized this as well. Roman, on the other hand, was totally oblivious. "Perfect! We'll drop him off at 10!" He yelled while grabbing Virgil's wrist. Virgil hissed in pain and Roman let go, confused. "You stupid fuck." Damian said as he held Virgil's wrist, gently massaging it. Remus closed the door and punched his brother. "You idiot!!" He yelled. "What the hell?! What did I do?!" Roman screamed. Then he noticed Damian rolling up Virgil's sleeve and taking out bandages. Fuck.