Mrs Williams

The school bus stopped and all the students came down, some chattering others making sure they were on time.

Mia walked towards her locker looking sloppy.

She opened it not knowing what she would find, she fiddled through some books in there not sure of what to take along with her.

"Mia hey"

She slowly turned to the direction at which the voice was coming from.

"Oh hey" she said casually.

"What's up with you?" Alexa asked looking concerned.

"Well I don't know, let's just start by saying I'm a weirdo" Mia replied beaming a smile.

She gave Alexa a pat on her back, as they both walk towards the classroom.

(**********************)

"Announcement!!!!All students gather in the hall immediately" Went the Speakers.

Everyone was baffled by the sudden announcement.

Some ran while others walked, thinking about what's the reason for assembling all the students in the hall.

They all gathered awaiting the principal.

And a pot belly man climbed up the podium addressing the students.

"Good day students of Shadow blue high" The principal began.

"As you all know this is a prestigious college for all races, we don't discriminate but that doesn't mean we condone insolence".

The students were all quiet thinking as to what the problem may be to have aroused this kind of speech.

"There are things in this world, scary things, some of you know them to be Fantasy, some fairytale, others sees them as a threat but we train you all to be outstanding not in Here but in the outside world".

Jaden shot a look across Mia's direction, he knew she was Disturbed by something and the way she looked at other students it was so out of place, like she was scared or troubled.

"In politics we raise the best leaders, in the medical field our students are No1 in every area, the entertainment industry can't stop thanking Shadow blue high for bringing out the best actors the world has ever seen.
So you see this is not just an high School it's a training ground, what ever you want to be you can be, if you can make it out of here with an excellent result believe me even Oxford or Yale University can't stop your shine, so work hard for a better future Thank you.
That's all for now, you can all head back to your classes" the principal ended.

Mia and the rest was about to leave when the principal spoke.

"Could the following students meet me in my office now, Mia Williams,Alexa Blake, Jaden Rushmere, Tyler Irae Eleison".

They were all confused and baffled.

"Why would the principal request our presence?" Tyler asked Jaden as they both walked towards Mia and Alexa direction.

"I don't really know but I have a bad feeling about it" Jaden replied.

They got to where Mia and Alexa was.

"Hey I'm Tyler but my friends call me Tye, I don't think we've officially met?" Tyler said bringing out his hand to shake Mia.

Mia was taken aback by Tyler's look, she thought Jaden was all there is to a man's Beauty but Tyler was out of this world.