Beauty And A Vampire

"I love your hair like that, Mike." My annoying step-sister commented on our driver's hair. "Don't ever cut it."

She flirts with every guy she meets. It's getting too crazy. She has never had a long-term boyfriend- they are all affiars. It makes me sick when I hear whatever goes on in her room at night. I usually have to cover my head with my thick pillow to try to zone out the noise- it doesn't usually work if your wondering.

"Thanks. I might just keep it this way." The driver said to my step-sister and smiled. She smiled back and winked.

Were were riding down the road back to home from going on a 5 hour shopping spree at the mall. It was Chelsea's, my step-sister, idea. I couldn't say no or I would get in trouble by my horrible step-mom who shoves me around and calls me her servant and maid.

It was pitch black and the moon and stars and the headlights on the limo were the only supporting lights that we had to see. It was already hitting midnight.

I rolled my eyes as Chelsea continued to flirt with the poor, oblivious driver who kept looking back to her from the road. I was getting goosebumps at the thought of crashing. I would blame it all on Chelsea if we did. If I lived that is...

I glanced at my phone, checking if I had any un-read messages that I didn't hear from my phone alarms. And as usualy, no un-read messages.

You see, I live with my very rich Step-Mom and Step-Sister. Where is my dad? I was getting to that. My dad died 5 years ago, leaving me with the witches. But of course, I had to respect them as much I could, or I could get into deep, deep trouble. I've done it once, and I won't do it again.

It was almsot time for school start soon and I'm going to be the new student. When I disobeyed my Step-Mom, she took me out of my old school and started home-schooling me in a dark room at the bottom of the house I had never discovered at the time and she took my computer, phone, and other things that I used and loved away and just finally gave them back this month.

That why I obey and try my best to respect them. I don't want something like that to happen again.

I looked out the window and sighed at the darkness. Tomorrow was probably going to be horrible. I had to meet new people, and they were going to probably give me weird looks being that I was new. I would have to ask a lot for directions, and people were going to think I was weird.

Hopfully the people there would be kind and understand that I'm new and have no clue who the people are and that I don't my way around the huge school, but more than likely, there arn't.

That very thought had always brought a frown to my face. I didn't like the thought at all, but I was going to have to face it willing or not.

Chelsea's fake, flirty giggle brought me out of my thougths and I noticed that we were finally infront of the huge mansion, that I still get lost in, that I had to call home.

I mantally groaned, but got out of the limo and walked inside without a word and then into my small room that my Step-Mom, Jessica, had given me.

But what she didn't know, is that I absolutley loved my room. I'm always in room. It's the kind of room where the door is on the roof and you have to push it open from the stairs and the door opens upward. It's a good sized room, but not as big as the others that were in this maze of a house.

My room had brown walls, and I had a huge queen sized bed pushed up against the wall. I had a curtain covering around my bed for some more privacy. The bed had a white, comfortable blanket on top. My bed was covered around with lights. I loved the lights. I had some of my pictures hung around randomly around my room. They were of my family, old friends, and just some memories that I missed so much and wish that I just go back and do it all over again. But of course - impossible.