Chapter Two.

"So," My sister, Angelica, started looking at me with her emerald eyes. "What do you think of the new girl?"

There were more then one new girls, but I knew exactly who she meant. I had this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach whenever she was mentioned.

"What do you mean, what do I do think of her?" I asked, playing dumb.

Angelica was sprawled out on the couch and I was on the computer doing some bills that was across the room from the couch. But of course, I could hear her just perfectly.

"Oh please, Justin." She said and rolled her eyes as she beside me in a blink of an eye. "I saw how you looked at her, you idiot."

I rolled me eyes at her an went back to the bills. "I do not feel like talking about this, Angelica."

"Fine." She hissed and flashed upstairs.

I sighed and shook my head. She's always trying to get in my business when I really don't need her in it.

"What are you doing?" I heard my brother, Marvin, ask as he walked beside me.

"Electric bills, house bills, plumbing bills..." I trailed off.

"Ew." Marvin muttered.

"Well I have to do them since someone is too lazy." I taunted.

"Oh shut up, brother." He said with a smile. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away with my strength and he flew over to the wall with a loud thump. We were playing around, of course. We never really fight.

He laughed and stood up from the floor and I stood up as well. I flashed over to him and was getting ready to punch him, but he beat it to me and I fell to the floor with another loud thump.

I laughed at him and caught him by surprise and kicked his leg and I heard a crack which said that I had broke his leg. He fell to the floor and laughed as well.

"Nicely played, brother." He said.

I smirked at him as he looked down at his broken leg. "Help a brother out?" He asked with a smile.

I rolled my eyes, "I don't know. Should I?" I taunted and stood up from the floor in a flash.

"Justin." He warned.

I laughed and placed my hand on his wounded area and I felt his bone instantly go back into place with a quiet snap.

He flashed up and flashed behind me an kicked my back and I felt my spine crack and I flew to the ground with a groan.

"Take that." He muttered and whipped his hands dramatically like he had dirt on them and he walked off.

I smiled and shook my head. I thought hard about my broken spine and I felt it snap back into place. I sighed and stood up and walked past the bills, not in the mood for bills right now.

I felt my mouth go dry and I walked up stairs and into our special room where we keep our secret stuff; Blood.

I saw Angelica sitting at the bar with a glass cup and red liquid in it. She rolled her eyes as I stepped in the room. I rolled my eyes right back at her and swiftly opened the large fridge and grabbed a blood bag.

"Thirsty, are we?" Angelica teased as she watched me.

I didn't reply and grabbed a glass cup and opened the bag and poured it into the glass.

She laughed, "And a little grouchy."

I glared at her and took a drink out my cup feeling the firmiluar taste in my mouth that I have grown to love.