Chapter 14: I am not guilty

Michael, Carrie, and Sierra had a picnic in the middle of the forest. Carrie took sandwiches, chips, and fruit out of her bag and sat them all on the blanket. They began to eat their food until Dr. Conrad Murray and the police hid behind a tree.

Carrie: Applehead, can you please pass me the juice?

Michael: *blushes* Okay, here you go!

Carrie: thanks!

Michael: No problem

Then, the police crept up behind Michael and began to handcuff him by the arm.

Police: After all these years, we finally found you, Michael! You are under arrest.

Michael: I didn't do anything!

Carrie: LEAVE APPLEHEAD ALONE!

Sierra: YEAH😠

Police: who are these kids? Are you sexually abusing them?

Michael: I would never do such a thing! These girls are my friends. We were having a nice, peaceful picnic until you came in and destroyed the peace.

Police: Explain that to the judge! Take him away!
*notices the necklaces on the girls' necks* You freed him from the locket?

Carrie: *gulps* yes!

Sierra: yeah we did!

Police: you're going to court! Take all of them away!

Sierra: Ah no!

Carrie: hey!

Michael: you'll regret this!😠

In the courtroom

Judge: Open the court! *bangs hammer on podium* Michael, you are being charged for a 29-year-old crime. What do you have to say about it?

Michael: I AM AN INNOCENT MAN AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ACCUSE ME FOR A CRIME I DIDN'T COMMIT.

Judge: Take him away!

Carrie: Wait! Stop crucifying our friend!

Sierra: Yeah, he's the most fun and sweetest person to be around! Michael is innocent! period!

Carrie: yeah! Plz, don't take him away!

Judge sorry cuties but he has to do his time! Take him away!

Michael: no please don't!

The guards took Michael away

Carrie: No!

Sierra: MICHAEL!😭💔

They escorted the girls out of the courtroom