Chapter 25

Song:
Before you go by Lewis Capaldi

3 more chapter left

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alec POV

Me and Emily put on our shoes and grabbed a jacket before heading to the car.

I got in the drivers seat and drove as fast as possible without speeding past the speed limit. Emily sat beside me crying her eyes out and I tried my best to comfort her while keeping my eyes on the road.

A couple minutes later we pulled up to the hospital and Emily rushed inside to the front desk.

"Hello, how can I help you" the receptionist addressed us smiling.

"Yes, Carson and Amelia keys (a/n: I don't know if I gave her parents names) was just admitted into the hospital half an hour ago and we would like to know there were they are" Emily spoke wiping here eyes.

The lady behind the desk check her computer and typed away for a sec.

"Oh yes they were but we currently don't have any updates on there state at the moment but for now you can have a seat" she said

Me and Emily sat beside each other and she put her head on my shoulder slowly drifting off to sleep.

"Go to see Em I'll wake you up when the doctor comes" I said kissing her forehead

"Ok" I don't know how I was feeling at the moment

Scared? Upset? Confused? Or maybe shocked?

For the next 1 or 2 we sat in the waiting room waiting for the doctor to come

"Family of Carson and Amelia keys" a doctor said coming around the corner.

Emily's POV

"Emily wake up the doctors here"

I opened my eyes and saw Alec standing in front of me with his hands of my shoulders.

I stood up and walked over to the doctor. Now I was finally awake waiting to hear what the doctor had to say.

"Ms keys, I'm sorry for your loss"

"WHAT NOOOOO"

I ran out of the hospital and stood outside and cried.

People who walked pass me gave me weird looks

"Babe, come here you didn't let the doctor finished talking" I heard Alec come running up towards me.

"What is there to finished...he said everything I need to know"

"There's more babe just listen to him before you go running off"

"Ok

We walked back inside and I had my head down expecting more back news to come from his mouth

The doctor cleared his voice and that when I realized we stopped walked.

"Anyways as I was saying your mother didn't make it. she suffered a severe blood loss and head trauma and when the cars collided she didn't have her seatbelt on so her head went through the window.

"But what about my dad" i said

"Your dad is stable but he has 3 broken ribs, a broken arm and a concussion but he should recover nicely"

I was relieved but why didn't I feel as bad for my mother. I mean I feel bad but not to the point where I wanted to cry.

Just as I was thinking Chloe burst into the door.

"I'm so sorry I was late I was sleeping and didn't even know my phone rang" Chloe says rushing over.

I just stared at her for a moment.

"Emily, what happened to mom and dad" she said

"Dad's fine but mom did make it....she suffered from severe blood loss and head trauma"

"Oh"

"Can we see our dad please" Chloe said

"Yes but 2 at a time and his room number is 256" he stated

"Thank you" I turned around and gave Alec a kiss and told him I'll be right back

We walked to my dad's room together hoping for the best.

We walked in a saw my dad with bandages around his body.

I sat in the chair on the right side and Emily sat on the one on the left side of him.

I held my dad's hand as I rest my head beside his arm.

We sat like that for 3 hours before the doctor told us visiting hours where over.

I gave my dad a kiss on the forehead and told him I'll see him tomorrow even though he probably didn't hear me.

We walked back to get Alec and went home.

Josh's POV

After Emily and Alec left I started cleaning up our mess and woke Antonio up to keep me busy

"Babe are you still cleaning"

"Yea just got to wash the dishes that I don't do yesterday"

"Oh then what do you want to do after that" Antonio said

"We can go back to sleep or keep talking" I said putting the dishes in the cabinet.

"Ok and are we still going on our date"

"Yea, Ant and this time don't just kiss me and walk away"

"but what if I do what you gonna do about it" he said smirking

"Then you gone caught yo one on sight... then you gonna be blocked" I said

"Oh so it's like that huh" he said

"Yessir it is...think it's a game" I said laughing

As we were talking a saw something out the corner of my eyes crawling on the wall.

"AHHHHHHH" I said throwing a pot at the wall.

"Joshua, what the hell are doing" Antonio yelled threw the phone

"It's was a spider on the wall but I think it's dead now" I said trying to calm my breathing

"Really Josh a fucking spider" he said

"Yes but hold up gotta make sure it's dead" I grab the kitchen spray from under the cabinet and walk over to the the pot and moved it but didn't see anything.

"Were did it go" just as I was about to put the spray down I saw it on the kitchen counter.

"Whattt" I started spraying it like my life depended on it but as I'm spraying I hear Antonio on the phone telling me to stop.

"Ok its dead finally" i clean the mess up on the counter and throw the pot and towel away that I used to clean the spider with.

As soon as I grabbed my phone Antonio looked shocked.

"Now you should be ashamed of yourself" he said shaking his head.

We both laughed and went back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading❤️