🌹Prologue🌹

As the sun dipped below the horizon, the fleeting colors of dusk began to fade away. The charcoal-black rocks circled around small pools of water, shimmering confidently before dark fell upon them.
The two boys stood calmly looking at the beautiful sight infront of them. Hands intertwined with their hearts.The comforting silence engulfing them.
"Dollie?"
A soft hum was heard as a response for the taller, bulkier male.
Mouth twitching at the sound of the soft heavenly voice of his mate, Taehyung proceeded and asked,
"Why do u call me Boogeyman?"
Earning a soft giggle and sigh in return he turned his head towards his dollie with a playful and expecting eyes.
" Taehyungie u ask me this almost everyday" a sixteen year old jungkook replied giggling afterwards.
Taehyung dipped down to his level and pecked his nose and eyes saying " I wanna hear it again plus I love hearing your angelic voice baby and u telling me that everyday reminds me why I m even capable of being your mate and just cuz its also really cute just like my baby" kissing his baby's lips softly afterwards.
Getting extremely shy and red, jungkook shoves taehyungs shoulder lightly and smiles his bunny smile eyes crinkling and shiny, also one of the reasons why Taehyung fell in love with the male.
Even after years of dating and doing almost everything together the younger of the two still gets flustered on just his mates compliments and kisses. Imagine how he reacts when their being intimate?
Sighing, Jungkook answers the questions. He's said it so many times he says it without thinking much almost as if it's scripted in his mind and his mate wants it scripted in his mind too" I... call u boogeyman because you protect me from the bad people, you kiss my owies after I get hurt, you take care of me everyday... you shower me with kisses, you showed me what love is, you even showed me how to live freely,  You are my boogeyman only jungkookie's,..... I call u boogeyman because you are very brave and strong and will always protect me.. I love you taehyungie.. please never leave me alone I would be nothing without you I would rather di-"
Hearing a growl jungkook stopped and looked at taehyung with his widde glossy Bambi eyes that held  taehyungs whole world in them" Don't u dare finish that sentence, stop mentioning death baby you are doing it often now, i really, really don't like u saying that ok? I would never let u go baby, never. I would never leave u alone, heck I can't even stay away from u for more than hour and you know it! please just don't say it, I know that we have a lot of enemies but your boogeyman would always be by your side i promise you on my death,... I would never leave u prince Jungkook I'd cherish you my whole life and it's a promise and would gladly marry you in the future. so please baby don't utter that word ever again ok?"
Feeling overwhelmed by the sudden confession of the  prince of Daegu wanting to marry him, hot tears started to pool inside his big eyes looking at his lover with so much love. A smile crepting on his face. The prince of Busan cupped the face of his taehyungie with his small, soft and warm hands, titling his head and leaning in for a kiss.
Both males feeling at bliss drowning in love for each other.

But some promises are meant to be broken for good right?