🌹chapter 1🌹

Newyork City. The city which never sleeps. People enjoying at any time of the day. The sky scrapers magically glimmer at night making the city look even more beautiful. Young teens and university students always roam around the down town at this time of the night, enjoying their little freedom after college. Yet there was one 19 year old shivering and sweating ridiculously in his apartment. Eyes shut tightly, squinted seeming in so much pain. The usual soft round chubby cheeks stained with tears which were continuously flowing from the young prince's closed eyes.The red 1.56 am of the clock on the bed side glaring at the surroundings. It didn't take one  a hard time to tell the poor boy was having a bad dream murmuring 'taehyungie and boogeyman' from time to time.
Just at the moment jungkook jolted up and started wailing loudly. Loud enough to wake the black haired male next door. The bunny looking boy sat on his bed while covering himself up with his huge fluffy baby blue blanket while reminiscing the scene that played continuously in his head giving him a severe headache. Smiling bitterly at the memories the scene again played in his head......

>>flashback (3 yrs ago) <<

"yahh! taehyungie put me down now! "
the bunny exclaimed while laughing. "Never!" the older of the two said while chuckling looking fondly at his lover with heart eyes. He started admiring the cute ball of fluff which he held up in his arms, his legs wrapped around taehyungs waist and arms locked around his neck still laughing from all the tickles and licks from his boogeyman and his pet tiger, Tata. The three of them were in the garden of Taehyungs palace treasuring every moment together until they get called by their parents the king and queen of Busan and Daegu , to have lunch.
Enjoying the comfortable silence between them jungkook snuggled in taehyungs chest as the older sat down under an orange tree, the scent of fresh oranges filled up their nostrils. The little bunny started to fall asleep in his alphas embrace  tired after playing around so much, a cute little pout settled on his lips as he nearly dozed of until,  " AAAHH jungkookie my hearttt!!" taehyung cried while clutching his heart. "omg hyungie are you ok? What happened taehyungie let's go to bee( bee is his nanny her name is barira, he calls her bee as he couldn't pronounce her name properly when he was younger and its like that up till now) I told you not to hold me up like that and run around hyungie you never listen to me and look what happened now you are probably not getting enough oxygen OMG taehyungie don't dieeee let's just go inside an-"
his cute ramble was cut off by a french kiss given by his mate who caressed down his babys sides to calm him down.After a whole 15 minutes of shamelessly making out infront of the palace's guards, taehyung pulled away and looked at his kookie who was in a daze as a little frown made its way on his forehead and the bunny started glaring at the alpha while pouting his lips and folding his arms around his chest feeling embarrassed. " you tricked me.... again.." the voice came out soft and small. the older of the two sheepishly smiled and pecked jungkooks nose while saying " couldnt help it baby bun you looked so adorable while dozing off in my arms, it was too much for my poor little heart koo, uhhh what did I do to deserve an angel like you my kookie my baby my dollie"
the baby blushed furiously at his words and quickly stood up from his mates lap looking down at him saying" you are still gonna pay for scaring me like that, I already have decided a punishment" jungkook smirked and stepped a step back looking at the drained and angry expression his mate had on his face " you can't do this to me dollie u remember what happened the last time" " yes i clearly remember what happened last time but his time i am gonna ask your parents help" he again smirked and giggled continuing "You can not touch me for today and should stay atleast a metre away from me" " This can't be happening i havent even scented you today i am not gonna do that kook" taehyung growled. " well that's your problem not mine and if I see u get an inch closer to me from a metre I'll chop your balls of and feed it Tata" with that the bunny looking boy hopped back inside the castle whip giggling. looking fondly at his mates back  taehyung smirked " huh what a fiesty bunny ughh I love it" with that he dashed in the direction of the mate not even thinking about the cute warning his mate gave.

>>flashback ended<<

It was the same day he last saw his mate the same day when he said those last words to him
" I'll come back dollie I swear I will please wait for me and remember this dollie is always this boogeyman's"
chuckling at the words of his mate he murmured " come back my ass" You see it had been three years since he saw his mate. He didn't know where he went and why he left him. The only thing he felt while remembering was rage and frustration, he wanted his mate back but at the same time he wanted to punish his mate again and again for leaving him. He was tired of waiting for him every day every second. He felt weak without his mate. He wanted his mate to suffer just like he did these past three years. He felt used and cheated and pathetic. He felt jealous of other couples and even his friends who had their mates by their sides. Whenever he asked his parents they'd just say ' he'd come back soon' he knew his hyungs and parents were hiding it from him but he was determined to find out what happened that evening. that evening when his mate suddenly had to go to Seoul to meet the royal family there and never returned. He felt broken as his mate had broken his promise. He tried to forget but he couldn't taehyung was his first after all and most importantly his mate. Their bond was getting weaker day by day. He felt so much anger in his body. his eyes turned from red to golden as he threw anything he saw at the wall infront of him. Everyone feared him when he was enraged like this. they couldn't believe the bubbly adorable bunny had this side too. He needed his mate by his side He needed him there at the moment... but where was taehyung?

* taehyuns arrival in the next chap. what would be kookies reaction to him coming back all of a sudden? would taehyung be the same person? would he be still in love with jungkook or would he replace him by someone? would taehyung come back alone or with someone? how would he react when he sees his mate? find out in the next chap it'll be out at night hopefully if not then tom*