Chapter 1: The Birth of Villetta

One night, long, long, three huge figures stood in a gentle rain, waiting patiently by a lonely cottage. Raindrops splashed against tourists who sailed to Ohara, which glistened when a bolt of lightning zigzagged across the sky. Only one pregnant woman was still whole, and the two Britannians were guarding her.
As the two older, wrinkled Britannians looked on, their son nudged his wife's belly gently with his head. It was taking such a long time to hatch that they were worried. Suddenly it bounced and rocked, and the two Britannians smiled
But the unborn child didn't come.
"It is a hard birth," murmured its father.
As if in agreement, a flash of lightning cracked across the sky and a crash of thunder shook the air. The pregnant woman bounced again... and again. Then she lurched clear out of the bed, rolled down the sloping mound that surrounded the bed, and wobbled to a stop by a floor.
Suddenly a vicious serial killer leapt in the house. He cruelly tried to kill a woman and her unborn child, but her husband was faster. With one sword cut the serial killer's head off.
The Britannians rushed over to it. In despair the father nudged his wife's belly once more. "Is the baby dead now, too?" he thought.
Suddenly a loud BUMP! Made a pregnant woman sat in bed, screaming and screaming: her eyes were wide open.
They go the Ohara Hospital where one of the doctors who helps woman with her childbirth informs her. Finally, a cute little head appeared. It was a perfect baby girl!
The little baby looked around, bewildered. Her parents cooed at her gently and she looked up. As her father lowered his head, she shied away. He just unfurled his finger and ticking her which made her a loving laugh.
"Why, she's just adorable!" said the grandfather. "What will you call her?"
The father took his baby lovingly in his arms and swung her high in the air and onto his chest. The baby snuggled warmly against his heart, making a bleating sound remarkably like "Papa".
"I will call her Villetta," he said.
"Villetta," echoed grandmother, nodding her head, "a good name."

A curious bunch of doctors had surrounded the proud parents and grandparents and were also nodding to each other in approval. As far as any of them knew, this baby would be the last Britannian born in the area, and they looked up at her with interest.
"Yes," they said, whispering and gossiping with each other. "It is a good name for the last Britannian—Villetta!"