131

Whenever you're talking shit about someone and they come up behind you suddenly 😂😂

HELLO, ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE!!!!! I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL AND IS STAYING SAFE FROM THE VIRUS! :D :D :D............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Okay now for serious time. I have something very important say....... This is the last meme of this book. I am discontinuing this series, it was a very nice ride and I will miss all of you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

SIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The real news is that I'M STARTING A PARTNERSHIP STORY (well its already started lol). This partnership is with AngeloWolfborne . The Title is BTS Prompts and it will be on their account and we have already uploaded one story.

 The Title is BTS Prompts and it will be on their account and we have already uploaded one story

 It's just going to be random prompts and stories that we are working on together. If you would like go check it out; read it, comment and all that fun stuff and we also take requests for prompts that any of you would like to see. Okay that's it! Bye!!!