10

ItsWensdayMyDudes@Spidey Another day of stopping crime! Good job, Serena!

Badass@Serene Why am I the one getting told a good job? I've been doing this shit since I was ten.

ItsWensdayMyDudes@Spidey Correction, you were doing bad shit since you were ten 'cause you were forced to. Now you're working for the good side!

Karen@i'dliketospeaktoyourmanager I can just hear the sunshine radiating off this post.

Badass@Serene I can too and I hate it.

@stephen_Strange Sadly, sometimes she decides to act like a demon still and break everything.

Badass@Serene THAT WAS ONE TIME!

It's WensdayMyDudes@Spidey LOL. But Mr. Strange, she's my demon~

Apple@anne OH.

Gay@gabe WUT?

Karen@i'dliketospeaktoyourmanager OMG GOALS!!

REEE@YEET Screen shoting.

Badass@Serene Okay, first of all, that was really cute, but you have a girlfriend. Second, shut up. I have a reputation.

@stephen_Strange She's Blushfjshdjfndhdjdhh!

Gay@gabe Okay, one, HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND GOD DAMMIT! Two, holy shit, did Serena just successfully steal Strange's phone?

@stephen_Strange She jumped off a wall to pounce on me...Jesus.

Badass@Serene I regret nothing.

Peter@peterpakour What did I just come back too? (Also, aww this is cute).

Badass@Serena I'm going to go jump off a cliff now. MJ and Ned get everything. I hate all of you!

Badassbitch@mj Instead of jumping off a cliff and giving me half your shit, wanna come to play videogames?

Badass@Serene Okay, hell yeah.

ItsWensdayMyDudes@Spidey And just like that, I have been betrayed.

Badass@Serene 🖕

ItsWensdayMyDudes@Spidey YOU KNOW WHAT-!