prologue

~ hey readers i just started  this boook and there is going to a  lot of  mistakes. o hope you enyjoy it and cry with me till the end.

        i also dedicate this book to Erika, Alondra, Fabian, Daniecka, and Alferdo because i told i him i would.   also i will randomly write weird titles for the chapters..

        ~I suddenly woke up. It was my daddy waking me up. But yet it wasn’t because I couldn’t see him, he was kind of bleary shape but he always has those big brown eyes.

I said “what’s wrong daddy”

“Nothing sweetheart but ink is going to have to go to vacation”

 “You mean then one we take about with chaos”  we were nearly at chaos’s domain

“Yes baby, that one”

 “But you won’t come with me” 

“I know baby but daddy has work”

“Yeah I know but will you visit right”

“Yes daring all the time” we entered the castle and waited till chaos was ready already sitting by a leather sofa.

“I’ll miss you daddy tell grandpa I said I love him like I love the pretty shells that he always brings, oh and tell aunt aphor...ahpord...”

“Aphrodite my daring”

“Yes that she can find my prince charming while I’m gone okay”

“Okay my fireball.” He stared at chaos “do you worst” 

“Okay daring I need you to lay down on the sofa”

 “Yes chay-chay” I lay down and chaos touched my head

“Okay darling just close your eyes” and I did. 

And as always I woke up remembering nothing.