Twelve

Trigger Warning. Abuse.

==

Ten year old Katsuki Bakugou laid on the floor in his bedroom, a coloring book and crayons in front of him. He could hear his mother shouting downstairs, but he ignored it, hoping it would go away. But it never goes away. She never stops, never completely.

Fear ran up his spine as he heard his mother's footsteps go up the stairs, going the opposite way of their bedroom. The young Alpha's bedroom door opened harshly, slamming against the wall, making the hole in the wall even bigger. "Brat!" Mitsuki Bakugou growled, and Katsuki froze, too scared to speak.

"What is this?" Mitsuki shoved his report card into his face, showing his math grade, grade 'B', a couple points from an 'A'. Not by much, but it set her off for a reason unknown to Katsuki. But it's always been like this with Mitsuki.

"I was just having a bit of trouble with math" Katsuki's voice was very soft, a voice he only used inside his home. "No, you're fucking weak, I don't want to see this ever again" Mitsuki left, slamming the door behind her.

"Stupid kid" Katsuki heard Mitsuki growl outside the door, her footsteps going towards his parent's bedroom.

==

Katsuki, now twelve years old, was outside with his best friend, Kirishima.

Twelve is the usual age that Alphas start their Ruts, a couple years after they've presented. Though some Alphas start their Ruts later, though it's usually because of a medical reason when they start later than twelve.

Katsuki and Kiri sat on Kirishima's front porch, playing with a deck of cards, the two Alphas enjoying their saturday together. But Katsuki started the feel a bit strange. Then Kirishima's father, a male Alpha, came outside, he had smelled a young Alpha's strong Rut scent. "Katsuki, let's get you home" Kirishima's father helped Katsuki get home, and Mitsuki told him to put Katsuki in his room.

"So you're actually a fucking Alpha" Mitsuki laughed as she watched her young son move around on his bed, in pain and not knowing what's going on. "You're such a fucking weak little pussy I thought the Doctor was covering up that you were an Omega" Mitsuki then closed the door, locking Katsuki in the room.

And that's the day he hated himself. Hated his Ruts. Hated being an Alpha, hated being seen as anything 'weak'.

==

"Katsuki, you ready to go?" Izuku was quiet when talking to Katsuki, hoping to have a new relationship with his Alpha. "Yeah" The pair was planning on heading out to a movie, then catching some dinner, a date as Katsuki and Izuku are calling it.

Katsuki and Izuku wore casual clothes, and off to have some fun.

==

After the movie, they stopped at a diner, one that Katsuki used to go as a kid, with Kirishima's family. "This place is really cool" Izuku had a wide smile, and Katsuki was happy to be here again. "Yeah, I used to come here with Kirishima a while ago" Katsuki told him, thanking the waitress when she placed their food on the table.

"Kirishima and his parents took me out to here every Sunday afternoon, after Church" Katsuki went to Church when he was younger, but that routine died after his mother's abuse got worse and more frequent.

"Maybe we should start doing that again" Izuku suggested, feeling more at ease around Katsuki, and Katsuki's first therapy appointment was in two days, the closest he could get, and Kirishima and Izuku were coming to support him.

"That would be nice"

==

The day of the appointment arrived, Katsuki was nervous the whole way there, his leg bouncing and Izuku held his hand. Izuku and Katsuki sat in the back seat as Kirishima drove, soft music playing from the radio.

As they pulled up, ten minutes early, Izuku saw Katsuki grow more nervous, and Izuku grabbed his hand again. "Hey, it'll be okay" Izuku assured him, rubbing his thumb across his Alpha's hand. "Why?" Katsuki whispered, confusing Izuku and Kirishima.

"Why do you still want to be with me?" Katsuki said, a bit louder, "Because I believe you can change" Izuku told him. "Let's get inside" Izuku kissed the tops of Katsuki's hands. "Okay" Katsuki nodded.

==

Izuku still had his own issues to work on. The trauma from the school. But he was working on it, and Jiro and Momo were helping him remove any data of him from the school. His heat records, his medical history, the places he's lived at, and the current place he's living at, and the information about his Alpha.

They're not sure how that knew they were fated, or where they got any of the information, but they're getting it out of their hands.

"You get anything?" Izuku had stepped aside the make a quick phone call to the Omega and Alpha pairing. "Yep. Yours was easier to get ahold of than Katsuki's, but we got it" Jiro said, and Izuku could hear typing from the laptop's keys.

"Alright, I'll be over soon to discuss the information" With that, Izuku hung up and saw Katsuki coming back from the office, looking a bit worn down.

"Ready to go home?" Kirishima asked him, which he just nodded, and they left the office, after scheduling their next meeting.

==

After leaving Katsuki with Kiri, Izuku left to head over to Jiro and Momo's place.

"This all look right?" Jiro stepped aside to show the screen to Izuku, and he nodded, seeing all the information was correct. "Alright" Jiro began copying and pasting the information to her own laptop, and deleting it from the school's database.

Back before she and Momo had met, she worked in illegal things, getting into the FBI's own database, but she began using her skills for more legal things, helping others rather than those who use it to hurt people who don't deserve things.

It took about five-ish minutes to finish the task, but Jiro did it. "They shouldn't be able to get anything about you" Jiro said and Izuku chuckled, "Hells yeah".

"Hey, wait" Jiro's expression turned to a confused one as another person's data started adding onto Izuku's close persons list. "Who's Shoto Todoroki?" Jiro asked, "He's a close friend of mine, though I had to lose contact with him when I went with Katsuki" Izuku explained. "Wait, I know him" Momo also said, surprising Izuku.

"I know him through his father" Momo explained, "Why's he being added?" Izuku asked, but then saw notes. 'Omega has gone rogue, may have gone looking for Omega Midoriya, has not followed his Alpha's orders' It said.

"Shoto's found his Alpha?" Izuku whispered and was nervous. Now that the school knows that Shoto's not followed his Alpha's orders, what will they do?

"We'll be looking for him" Momo assured him, "Go back to Katsuki" Jiro advised, "It'll be best for the moment".

"Okay" Izuku left, digging out his phone and began searching through the blocked numbers, unblocking Shoto's, quickly dialing as he got into the car. "Midoriya?" He heard a rather deep voice, definitely not Shoto's.

"Hi, I'm a friend of Shoto's, I was just looking for him" Izuku explained, "Don't call again" and the line went dead. "Was that his father?" Izuku was confused, but knew to trust Momo and Jiro, and just went back to Katsuki.

==

1228 Words

Published 04/28/2020

Christian Slater [J.D. from Heathers] has no right making my Pansexuailty shook. Like. Bro. What. Stop being so hot.

But if you watched Heathers or Heathers The Musical, who your favorite character? Personally, mine's Veronica.

Also. Thank you to Kustard_ShipIt
for giving me the little push I needed to finish this chapter. It may seem like a little question, asking when they next chapter was going to be ready, but to me it was a whole lot more.