This kind of feeling

Kim Taehyung's POV

  Months have passed..

  Our band have been very busy this past few months.. Until now..

  We didn't even have time to have a short time vacation.. It's been hard but a very succesful year for us.

  But the hardest part for me is to not see Sohyun for even a month.. We've met a few times when we got a chance for our schedule to matched. But it's always just a short period of time and very rare to even happen.

  Yes, we were talking via video call. But that was not enough for me.

How many months have passed that we can't even celebrate our monthsaries together.. And I'm not even there for her on her birthday..

  I really miss her.. Her smile.. Her laugh.. Her face.. Her kiss..

  "Argh! I'm going crazy."

  We are already at the hotel that we're staying at our tour abroad. It's been a tiring day for all of us.

  I took a shower first before going to bed. I open my phone to see Sohyun's messages..

  /I miss you too. 😞😘 / This is her reply to my message earlier.

  /Hi, teddy bear. I know your busy at your concert right now. Please take a good rest after your concert./

  /Do not skip a meal, Ok!/

  /I just got home from my photoshoot.It's very tiring. I need to go to sleep now. I love you so much teddy bear 💜/

I want to call her but I decided not. She's maybe sleeping now and I don't want to disturb her.

I messaged her. /We just got to our hotel room. I'm so tired too and I want to talk to you before going to sleep. But I don't want to disturb you. I just miss you so much baby bear. We'll see each other soon. I love you 💜/

  I reminisce our moments.. The day when it all began.. The happy days.. Hoping that it's always be like those days..

The memories made me smile.

And I'm also thankful that even though we're far apart from now.. We still have a contentment and assurance in our relationship. We understand each other so much. And that made me love her even more..

She's so patient and always giving me sweet words that gives me strength.

I am looking at our photo's together..