Skype

"Happy birthday, sunshine," Michael said, happily. The room he was in was dark, the lights turned off. He didn't want Luke to actually see what he planned just yet.

It was the first time they've ever video chatted and that was only because Michael begged Luke to get a proper camera. It was his birthday and he wanted to see the younger boy's reaction so badly.

Birthdays were his favourite thing, other than Luke and the two combined just made him so happy. He spent the last week trying to figure out what to get Luke for his birthday, but it seemed so hard to find something so nice, especially with the distance. Not only that but he didn't know Luke's address so there was no possible way to give him the presents. 

"Thank you, baby," Luke said, smiling back at him. 

"So like, gifts and shit, you said you wanted a show, yeah?" Michael asked. He got up and turned the lights on. His room filled with balloons, and a massive 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' sign sitting in the back. He spent all of yesterday trying to put everything up, trying to make this all perfect for Luke. He wanted to throw the younger boy a small party but it was impossible when he was on the other side of the world, but that didn't mean Michael wouldn't try. "Alright, so this is your birthday party and shit, and you wanted a show, so we're gonna spend the night watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S because that's the only show I know you like," He said smiling.  

"Fuck Michael, when you got up I thought you were going to get naked," Luke replied. His heart was beating so fast when Michael got up. 

Michael burst out into laughter. "Oh god, I can get naked if you want." He smirked.

"I would love that, but my penis would enjoy that too much."

"You naughty little boy," Michael tsked.

- - - 

AAHAHAHAHAH IF YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT MICHAEL WAS GOING TO GET NAKED AND SHIT, you were right, he was originally going to buT I THINK I WAS A LITTLE TOO NICE MAKING THIS STORY HAPPIER SO YOU AINT GETTING NON OF THAT..

YET AT LEAST