04. Stubborn • Mulatto x NLE Choppa

𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙽𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚎 𝚡 𝙼𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚘

"𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎, 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚊, 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚝
𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚙
𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗' 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚔"

Alyssa 💅🏼

I'm tired of this nigga being on the mothafuckin' game. Like the hell is the point of telling me to come over if we not gon' do shit? I rolled my eyes as I sat in front of Bryson who was zoned in to the game.

I decided to play a little game of my own with him and show him what he's missing out on, because clearly the boy is blind. "Baby?" I asked, loud enough to where he could hear through the headphones.

"Wassup ma?" He responded, not taking his eyes off the game. I rolled my eyes and slipped off my robe revealing the set I had put on earlier after my shower. Sexy yet comfortable.

I walked in front of the TV that was damn near the size of me, putting my hands on my hips. "Bryson." I huffed, rolling my eyes causing him to suck his teeth. "I said wassup, why you in the way?" He said grabbing my wrist and trying to pull me out the way.

I didn't budge. He looked me up and down and moved to the other couch, focusing back on the game. Oh this nigga really playing with me. "Fine, guess I gotta do it myself." I exclaimed, shrugging and floating off into our master bedroom. The purple lights illuminating the room setting the mood.

"I got something for his ass." I said to myself, chuckling. Knowing just what to do to get what I wanted.

I pulled my glass toy out of my underwear drawer, also grabbing the two pairs of handcuffs out of my shoebox. I laid back onto the bed and picked up my phone throwing in my AirPods, scrolling to find one of our many quick tapes.

I watched as I rode Bryson's face, wishing I could do it now. Soon I was worked up, I sunk the toy into my wetness, letting out a moan that came out louder than expected. "Shit."

I pumped in and out, searching for my g-spot, reaching it in a few quick adjustments. My back began to arch off the bed, until I felt arms snake around my waist. "Go away Brysonnn" I dragged out, feeling the build-up begin to slow itself. "I'm sorry babygirl, I ain't know you was that horny." He said, pecking his lips against my chest, trying to ease his hand onto the toy.

"Uh uhn, lay yo ass down." I demanded, sitting up and grabbing the handcuffs. "You ain't using those on me ma" He chuckled, licking his lips as I watched his eyes roam my body. Tuh, watch this.

I began to slide down his shorts, watching his dick spring out. I looked up at him biting his lip, the ones I wanted to be on. In one quick movement, I grabbed his right arm and cuffed it to the headboard. I smirked at his pleading eyes. We both knew he couldn't control himself as a submissive and I love to watch him.

"C'mon baby, not right now." He pleaded, as I cuffed the other to the headboard. "Hm, so it's only suppose to work when you say it, huh?" I looked down at him with lustful eyes, grinding on his erection as he began to move his arms.

I felt myself drip as I watched him give in to me. I stood up on the bed and stripped out of my lingerie, seeing his dick jump. I crawled back onto him, except higher.

I felt butterflies in my abdomen as I sat on his face, feeling him glide his tongue against my hole then up to my clit. "Fuck Bryson." I exclaimed, beginning to grind onto his tongue. I heard the cuffs moving, I knew he wanted to restrain me right now but I was in full control.

I felt a warm feeling come over my body as I started squirming uncontrollably. "Make a mess on my shit." I heard Bryson moan causing me to cum harder than I expected. "Oh my God, shittt"

I climbed off of his face and leaned down to kiss him deeply. I loved him with everything in me but he just didn't listen sometimes. He began to moan deeply into the kiss, I put my hand around his neck gently to push him further.

"You gon pay more attention to me?" I asked, jerking his dick slowly with my moist hands. He began to hump into my hand, which made me pull away. "Yes babygirl, I promise, I promise." He said, looking at me with yearning eyes. I just chuckled and reversed my position.

I wanted him to get a full view of what he would've been missing out on. I gripped his dick from underneath me and slapped it on my slit a few times, hearing him grunt my name. He's frustrated awww. "Stop teasing baby, I said I'm sorry."

I pushed him into my tightness as I began to bounce on his tip. "Mmm.." I moaned, making sure to twerk my ass a bit more. "Fuck baby, I wanna smack that shit." I heard him groan, I began bouncing deeper and harder.

I felt a deep warmth coming again and began cursing my soul out. This orgasm is coming too strong. Before I knew it, I was clutching onto our fresh silk sheets.

"Uncuff me ma, lemme let you relax." Bryson said, breathing heavy. I turned around and was met with his gaze, it was a new type of look, like a "damn, you one of a kind" look.

I uncuffed both his wrists and he laid me into missionary, putting my legs onto his shoulders. He plunged deep into me, making me grip his wrist. "Baby, wait." I moaned out, feeling him begin to move faster.

"Nah, you wanted it, take that shit" He spoke lowly, watching me intently as if looking for a sign of me cumming. I placed my hand on my breast, becoming breathless as I felt the wave come again. "Fuck baby, I'm bouta cum." I exclaimed, feeling him throb and burst inside me. I unraveled completely, not being able to move my legs.

"I hope I made it up to you babygirl, ima stop being so stubborn." He vented, as I shifted to lay onto his tatted chest.

xxx