Part 2

Nathan

We were sat at the table, Becca sat opposite me. Jess was sat next to her and they were still talking. Come on, what can two girls talk about when they don't even know each other?!

Nathan- I was thinking of going clubbing tonight....

Karen- Who with?

I looked at Becca.

Nathan- Fancy coming? We were best friends at one point, may as well get to know each other again.

Becca- Erm....

Sharon- Go ahead sweetheart.

Becca nodded. Great!

Nathan- Great, so finish food then go?

Becca- Sure.

To Max
I'm going to get her bad side out ASAP!!! CLUBBING TONIGHT!

Once we had finished eating Becca went upstairs to get her bag and a few things.

Karen- It's nice of you to suggest a night out Nathan.

Nathan- Yeah.... It's fine mum.

Becca eventually came downstairs and we were off clubbing. We'd been out a few hours by now and had had a quite a few drinks, we were tipsy to say the least.

Nathan- So do you go out very often?

Becca- Not really, and if I do it's with my boyfriend.

Nathan- Oh you've got a boyfriend....

Becca- Yeah...

Of course she did! She was perfect, any guy would be lucky to have you.

Nathan- He's one lucky guy....

Becca- Huh?

Nathan- Doesn't matter...

To Max
Need advice! She's got a boyfriend! Obviously....

I could always rely on Max for advice.

Becca- Why are you always on your phone. Put it away or I'll take it from you.

Nathan- Try it.

I held my phone up in the air, Becca stood on her tiptoes to try and reach it, I already towered over her so she wasn't going to reach her phone that easily. I looked down and her face was close to mine, the smell of alcohol wafted from her mouth. She was reaching for my phone.

Nathan- You're beautiful....

Becca stood flat on her feet, well as flat as she could get in heels.

Becca- I erm.... Better go home.

I watched as she started to walk off, I couldn't let this happen. I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed her wrist which in turn forced her to turn around. Without thinking of the repercussions I pressed my lips to hers. FIREWORKS!

Becca

So here I was basically kissing a stranger. I was cheating on my boyfriend! But it felt so right, the way his lips felt against mine, the way he caused butterflies in my stomach. He pulled me closer and I didn't stop him. He kissed me harder and I allowed it to happen, he began to trail kisses down my neck and it caused my skin to tingle. I didn't want him to stop, but I had to stop him. I pushed him off and looked down ashamed.

Nathan- What's wrong?

Becca- Take me home....

Nathan- So we can fuck?

Becca- No! So I can go to my bed alone and sleep! I've just kissed you even though I have a boyfriend.

Nathan- You could have stopped me earlier though but you never. You wanted it to happen and you didn't want me to stop. You wanted it to go further.

Becca- I want to go home.....

Nathan took me home but before I walked into the house he grabbed my wrist once again.

Nathan- You'll come back to me when you realise he can't give you what I can....

Becca- No I won't. What happened was a mistake you hear that? It'll never happen again.

Nathan- It will.... And you know it will.

I knew he was right but I didn't want him to know that. As far as he was concerned it was never to happen again. I walked in and went to my room, my skin lusting for his touch once again.

Instagram+Twitter- ItsBeccaClaire x