Candle Lit Flowers

HARRY P.O.V

I couldnt believe what had just happened... I just couldnt!! Siren really... he was really gone...I hated this.. this was worse than the chamber of secrets.. this was worse than hagrid being put in azkaban! This was so much worse than anything that had happened to him so far!! Why... why did it have to be Siren... he didnt deserve this! He didnt do anything wrong!! Nobody in the school should suffer the same fate he did...

I layed on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. I didnt know or care how much time passed. Though I must have been there for a while... because ace came up to my bed to check on me. I couldnt see his face, since my head was completely focused on the black, empty ceiling.

"Harry... please... you havent eaten or slept... I'm worried about you..!!" Ace placed his hand on mine. He sounded genuinely worried...! I hated that... I turned my head and looked at him. Given his brief reaction, I wouldnt say the sight wasnt pretty.

"Sirens gone... theres not a whole lot left I should do... the only thing I CAN do is die with you I guess.." I admit, i lied a bit there. I didnt WANT to die because of sirens death, I only wanted  some time alone... though it looked like ace had seen a ghost.

"Nope! Not today! I'm not letting you die!!" He suddenly put his arms under my back and picked me up bridal style. I could feel a bright red blush being painted on my cheeks. I looked up at him, my eyes wide.

"A-ace...? What are you doing??" He looked down at me a d smiled softly

"We're going to his memorial... okay...? Theres going to be a moment of silence for his death, a few people will talk, and then we're going to have a feast! All his favourite foods will be there! We get to talk about him and what he meant to us all! Okay...?"

I thought for a moment, then nodded. "Okay ace... j-just, put me down!! Its embarrassing..."

He chuckled and started walking out "nuh uh..! Your staying with me potter

I giggled and nodded "okay ace..!"

DRACO P.O.V

I already hate this sad face I have to put on. I shouldnt even be going but, I guess It'd be a bit suspicious, considering he was one of my best friends... whatever, lets get this over with... I groan and roll out of bed. I groggily walk to the bathroom mirror and practice my sad, depressed face.

Honestly, not too different from my resting face. I think tiredly. I hang my shoulders and head and walk out of the slytherin common room, towards the great hall. I made sure to drag my feet, so I looked extra sad and sleep deprived.

I got to the great hall and looked around.  It took a of my will power to not stop and stare at the beauty it shone with. There was beautiful, dim lighting, made by fire. The Candle lit Flowers were the most beautiful part of it. The way the light danced on the vibrant petals of the remembrance flowers was breath taking. The steamy, favourite foods of Siren staks the tables. The tables themselves covered in ruby red cloth, which had blinding gold trim.

I sat down and stared at the door, waiting for Harry. When I saw him, I hated it. I didnt hate Harry cause, I never could. But what i DID hate, was the fact ace was carrying him... I wanted him dead so badly... he needed to suffer...

Not long after Harry and Ace walked in, Dumbledore stood up and started talking. Everyone hushed, including himself. Though, he didnt look at Dumbledore... his eyes were locked on Harry.

Soon... I promise...

[WHOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR SO LONG! Word Count: 655]