Chapter 51

Note: before I start, I just wanna say that I know it's been nearly a year since I updated and I am really sorry! I lost my motivation after season 3 of Miraculous Ladybug ended and I know it's no excuse plus I did say I was never gonna give up on this so here you guys go!

The beginning of Everything Part 2

Amber's POV~

As we walked throughout the streets with the many boxes in our hands, I still couldn't get rid of the feeling that something bad might happen. I just didn't want anything to go wrong. As I was in such deep thought, I heard someone calling me as I snapped out of my thought and looked at Marinette. "Huh?" I replied as Marinette looked at me with concern. "Are you alright? You seemed to be troubled." She said as I let out a sigh. "It's nothing Marinette. It's just that... I am getting this weird feeling that something bad might happen today. I don't know why but I am just getting that feeling and we don't know who Slicer is which is making me even more scared." I said as Marinette stopped to look at me with a sad smile. "At least we will have each other and also we can basically save the day in a flash!" Marinette said with great confidence and determination.

I smiled and nodded. I let out a sigh as we continued to walk to the Grande Hotel. I was glad to finally reach it cause my hands were getting tired carry all of this. We took the lift to the level we were supposed to go considering that is where the buffet would be along with everyone else. As we came to the floor, we saw Chloe standing there looking at her phone as she noticed us and gave a us a smile. A real one that's for sure. "I am so glad you two are here! Follow me!" She said as she guided us to the room. "You two can put the boxes of food down on the tables there." She said pointing at the empty table as we went over. "Thanks Chloe. You really have changed for the better." I said as Chloe smiled. "I am glad I have. I just really don't want to repeat the mistakes I made." She said as I put a hand on her shoulder. "We all make mistakes Chloe. At least what we can do is learn from them." I said as we both smiled and hugged each other.

We were soon interrupted with the opening of the door which revealed Audre Bourgeois, Chloe's mother. "Mother?!" Chloe exclaimed in shock. I will be honest this wasn't the first time I have seen her. The first time I have seen her was when the day she became Style Queen and honestly not a very goof first day to be back in Paris. "Chloe. It's good to see you again." Audre said but she sounded pretty... upset? I don't know. "It's good to see you too mom." Chloe said not knowing what else to say. I saw Audre take off his sunglasses to reveal a sad look on her face as she went over to Chloe and hugged her.

I looked at Chloe who seemed really shocked. A few seconds later she hugged back. It was a sight which I thought I would never see but I was glad that I did. It was a very moving moment too. "I am really sorry for neglecting you Chloe. I haven't been a good mother but I want to try and make things right between us again." Audre said as me and Marinette just stood there looking at the scene unfold. "It's alright mom. We all make mistakes. The least we can do is learn from them." Chloe said as she looked at me and Marinette with a smile. After a while they let each other go from the hug only for a voice to interrupt them. "Um... a little help here?" I heard the voice say as I looked at the doorway to see a girl with blue eyes, long blonde hair and wore a beanie and designer shirt with shoes.

Chloe gasped as she saw the girl and went over and gave her a hug. "I am so glad to see you sister." The girl said as Chloe hugged her. "Me too." Chloe said as me and Marinette were surprised. "Wait Chloe you have a sister?!" Marinette said as I just looked at them. "Yeah  do actually but she's actually my half sister. Guys meet Zoe. Zoe meet Marinette and Amber." Chloe said introducing us to each other. "It's really nice to meet you Zoe." I said with a smile as I shook her hand. "Same here also I really love your shoes. Did you design them?" Marinette asked as Zoe nodded. "Yeah I did actually." Zoe said. We talked with each other for a few minutes until we looked at the time and decided we had to get home to get ready for the party.

I said my goodbyes as I headed for my home as I called Luna. This was news she would want to hear. "Hey Amber!" Luna chimed in. "Hey Luna and I have something to tell you!" I said as Luna gasped. "Did Luka confess his feelings to you?!" Luna screamed as I blushed. "No I mean that would have been amazing but no it's something else!" I said as Luna hummed. "I'm all ears!" She said as I explained to her about Chloe's half sister, Zoe and how cool she was. After that I ended the call as I reached my home. I was really nervous about tonight and I am still getting that itching feeling but I pushed it away as I went to get ready. Though I was hoping to confess my feelings to Luka today and I am not backing out without saying but I wa scared of being rejected is all.

A/N Hey guys!

So I hope y'all liked this chapter!

Also yes I know it's been a while and I have changed up the script a tiny bit at the end for reasons because of the recent events that took place!

Also I will be completely honest and say I wanted to abandon this book for a while because my writing style has changed and it was weird to write it like this again but for the sake of how I wrote things I had to again and don't worry I am continuing this just very slow updates cause I am slowly coming back to the fandom!

Anyways please don't hesitate to tell me if something is wrong here!

Peace Out!

~Amber