Chapter ~1~

"Dark purple or blue, witch one do you prefer onkel". "I'll pick the blue one". I said, with a slight sad tone on my voice. "Why not the dark purple, don't you like it". "I love the purple, but the blue cought my eyes first".

"Oh okay, then let's start".

It's been lonely, I must admit. The night sky never looked so dark before, and the heavy rain that has been pouring for days now, haven't stopped. Today was my birthday. Nothing more, and nothing less, then just a day where you celebrate alone in a tiny apartment. Before I went home I decided to buy a cake, and something to drink with it. I gave the cashier the money and went my way out of the door. CRASH. And that's where we met for the first time.

"Sorry are you okay. Are you hurt"
"Ah it's just a bruise I'm okay "
"Ah what a relief"

We cought eyes for a second, I couldn't see much cause of the dark. But I felt strange looking at him for some reason. It looked like he was crying. He had red eyes with tears falling down he's face. I asked him if he was okay, but I didn't get a reply back. I took a tissue paper out of my pocket and wiped his tears of. "Thank you" he said, while looking down at the dirty street. "It's no problem. You know if you want to talk, I can talk with you. I still have a little time left. Only if you want". "No" he said and continued saying that he didn't want to use my time. "Well if you want to talk, I'm always free. Here." I handed him my contact info and lift after.