The Girl Who Loves Black

CHAPTER 1

THE GIRL WHO LOVES BLACK

Baby, you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground it ain’t hard to tell

You don’t know, oh oh!

You don’t know you’re Beautiful oh-oh!

That’s what makes you beautiful!

                Argh, seriously? I turned off the radio hearing this song. I think, it was played a hundred times this day. I’m so sick of it. Why do gals act so crazy whenever they hear this song? I mean, whenever the One Direction just walk in the street, they were like, ‘Oh my God! Marry me! Be the father of my son!” Yuck. That’s gross. I looked at my wrist watch and it’s quite late already. I didn’t notice it.

It’s already 12 midnight and I still can’t sleep. I am just looking at the ceiling and trying myself to get tired looking at it. I wish it was already morning. But then, I heard people screaming outside. There were like, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!!” What?! You’ve got to be kidding me? They we’re greeting a celebrity guy at the very first hour of his birthday? This is rubbish! I went to my balcony and I saw a bunch of girls who are throwing their little present on the balcony of the house next to ours. This is totally retarded! How I wish I lived a thousand blocks away from here. I am sick of the name ONE DIRECTION! You can hear their songs on the radio everyday! Seriously, everyday! The song was like “Baby, you light up my world like nobody else!”.Argh. Same old love songs. I hopped in my bed and tried so hard to get some sleep. Tomorrow’s gonna be a disaster again. Of course! With those 5 guys living next to your house? You will surely wish to find your way out!

                I was awake of my alarm clock. And it’s not stopping to ruin my sleep! I grabbed that stupid clock and threw it on the wall. Uh-oh. I will need another alarm clock AGAIN for tomorrow. I really hate mornings. I heard my nanny knocked on my door.

                “Hey, Maddie! Wake up! Breakfast’s ready!” she called behind my door.

                “Yeah, yeah! Coming!” I shouted back and went to my bathroom to take a bath. After several minutes, here I am, standing in front of my closet. What’s new? Darkness dominates my closet. Who cares if I love black? Heehee. I wear black top and black skinny jeans. A black and white converse shoes to make it look great. I also grabbed my bag pack and my skateboard and run downstairs.

                “Good morning, black girl!” nanny greeted me. I chuckled.

                “Nana, tell me I look good with my clothes. Come on.” I said and pouted in front of her as I grabbed the toasted bread on our table.

                “Yeah, alright. You look good as always.” She answered and smiled at me. I jump to her for a big hug! She’s the best nanny in the world. Haha.

                “Ahh, thank you, Nana! I gotta go. I’m already late for school.” I said and run outside. I hopped on my skateboard and started going to school. But then, of course! A bunch of gals are on my way. Their waiting for the ONE DIRECTION to come out and smile at them. Pathetic. I’m already late for school. No doubt, I will be sent to Detention again. Sheesh. But please, not this time. I need to go for the cook fest, for Pete’s sake! I tried to hopped over the bushes when somebody grabbed my arm and covered my mouth with those bear hands. I tried to scream but he whispered in my ears.

                “Please don’t scream. I just need to get over with these girls. Please.” The voice said. I managed to calm myself and slowly turned around to see who this bastard is.